Reviews for Harry Potter and the Golden Needle
mckertis chapter 4 . 7/25
For sure, Rowling did indeed write better than you. First four books at least. Still..."Hi, Professor" ? "Hi, Professor" ?
RiskyWombat chapter 9 . 7/20
You should really try to take all these ANs about your magical theory and have the story explain them for you. It would fit perfectly in the story if Harry and Septima were to ponder about all the things you are now explainig outside the story.
mcclaine chapter 20 . 7/14
I was interested in your story because the topic of changing some of the laws of magic that didn't center around harry becoming godlike and changing them because he's harry fucking potter and is the heir to all the families, and that was refreshing for me. But getting into the content of the story, I found your character development to be quite bland. Any time Harry would start to get angry and rant at people who deserve it, he would give a half hearted attempt followed by his attitude shifting almost immediately into this monotonous drone. This turned out to be a chore to read, and anytime the dialogue was confrontational, I was not convinced in the characters forcefulness of getting their threats across, save for perhaps the death eaters, and was quite annoyed when you portrayed the stupidity of the government not following the rules in full view of the head of law enforcement.
The-Girl-In-Greene chapter 6 . 4/21
Is the golden needle Septima's and she is just teaching harry how to transfigure gold? Because that is what I got out of that. The only reason I can think of that she wants to know if he has it is because it is her work. please let me know if I am !
I really do not care if you like ythe review or not. The issue it is dead is enough to tell me how bad and pathetic it willbe. The prologue is enough to tell me that basically you have no idea what you are talking about atomic particule or you are drop anything your mind think is good. Anyway this is another stupid let abuse Harry, with a no slash AN, that will end with a Draco / Harry story in a closet. That you basically state it is not a H/g or H/Hr basically drop it on the trash bin of gay stories. So bad start crappy story
DaveC chapter 1 . 3/17
Thanks for the transfiguration lesson,hope it improves
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 1 . 1/18
I read this a while ago, but only the first four chapters... So, thanks for making me not study!

0 0
U
blt chapter 20 . 10/25/2015
this story never really went anywhere
Dreamcatcher360 chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
Oh my GOSH!
Best chapter so far! I loved it especially when Harry took over and showed Umbrige!
Just thought I'd say !
Zeikos chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Power to manipulate matter to the atomic level.

Yup definetly something he knows not.

By the way , with nanotechnology achieving immortality superintelligence and godhood is way too damn easy.
neilru2 chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
It's vary frustrating, cos you've gotten my attention with the magical theory, and im loving that, but all this other tittering and General ... well lets just say the stupidity, is killing it for me... im not sure if I should read on. Le sigh
Alex Aces chapter 20 . 5/17/2015
Great story! :)

Have you abandoned it? :(
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
Hermione - you've written her well. Frankly, I don't think she's be a good scientist. Probably make a great engineer, but not a scientist.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/2/2015
I must have reviewed this before, but anyways nice story a few akward sentences
fixable by a beta but else nice.

The best authors seems to be computer scientists or engineers :)

Thanks for what we got.
kelwin chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
good fic. can't wait for more.