Reviews for Harry Potter and the Golden Needle
Ranmaleopard chapter 20 . 2/17
This is just awesome I really can't wait for more. Please continue!
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
one can wonder why they didn't try
phones
muggle-mail
... i mean at last hermione should be able to do it.
i don't even think they know what morse code is.
...
talking about it they could have written in code. but a muggle code or like we do on text when we add number to the mix for example like a calculator code:
how long do you think it would take a pureblood to depict it, i wager a loooooooooooong while.
here is one for them to chew on. (Ts 0FF1C1A1Y C1A551F1ED.) :
07734 BADD1E U R 55373705 , 4517734 2 C U. M I - ?
hello baddie (as in a nickname for a bad guy) you are soulless, hellish to see you. am i right?
Ocicat chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
It's probably because of some crazy magical thing like gold being 'resistant' to magic or something, because else it would 'ruin the economy' so excuses must be found lol

But indeed, changing matter from a state to another if you know what structure you're going for should be as simple as applying fancy magic energy to it :)

Ohh looking up on molecular structure of gold it has pretty big/heavy atoms, so yeah those wizards probably failed to provide the right "ingredients" and energy to make it happen :P Though guess gold creation is "alchemy" rather than "transfiguration" for some reason - labels to stop wizard sheeple from wondering!?

...Darn, I need to go hunt for some science/HP fics again, science ftw o_o
Eva chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
I hope you will return to this story, it's so good! And you have a fascinating style of writing, you phrase things and build a story in such a unique way.
spencerdiaz chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Harry is a little bitch
falconer54 chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
Now harry... Professor Snape did teach you expelliarmus, and it saved your life
falconer54 chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
It's a periodic table code! Clever!
The-Morrighu chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
Harry Potter doesn't lose in canon because they are children's books. Where Good must triumph and Evil must be defeated without Evil ever actually winni a direct fight.
master1527 chapter 20 . 4/14/2014
LOL
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Too slow. I'm bored. Nothing interesting on the horizon. Alchemy isn't that interesting, not enough to drag me on past this point.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Noncliche manipulative Dumbledore? You promise. Hope you deliver.
20cent chapter 20 . 2/27/2014
Nice story !
allen chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
i loved the way explained magical theories
Reshmi Solaris chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
Do you think you will complete this story? Just wanted to say: I like how it slows builds Harry's skill and intelligence. And I like the science-y way of explaining magic!. :)
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
Continue this, it's been far too good to ditch it now.