Reviews for Harry Potter and the Golden Needle
blt chapter 20 . 10/25
this story never really went anywhere
Dreamcatcher360 chapter 10 . 10/25
Oh my GOSH!
Best chapter so far! I loved it especially when Harry took over and showed Umbrige!
Just thought I'd say !
Zeikos chapter 6 . 8/8
Power to manipulate matter to the atomic level.

Yup definetly something he knows not.

By the way , with nanotechnology achieving immortality superintelligence and godhood is way too damn easy.
neilru2 chapter 13 . 7/16
It's vary frustrating, cos you've gotten my attention with the magical theory, and im loving that, but all this other tittering and General ... well lets just say the stupidity, is killing it for me... im not sure if I should read on. Le sigh
Alex Aces chapter 20 . 5/17
Great story! :)

Have you abandoned it? :(
Hermione - you've written her well. Frankly, I don't think she's be a good scientist. Probably make a great engineer, but not a scientist.
I must have reviewed this before, but anyways nice story a few akward sentences
fixable by a beta but else nice.

The best authors seems to be computer scientists or engineers :)

Thanks for what we got.
kelwin chapter 1 . 4/28
good fic. can't wait for more.
Ranmaleopard chapter 20 . 2/17
This is just awesome I really can't wait for more. Please continue!
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
one can wonder why they didn't try
... i mean at last hermione should be able to do it.
i don't even think they know what morse code is.
talking about it they could have written in code. but a muggle code or like we do on text when we add number to the mix for example like a calculator code:
how long do you think it would take a pureblood to depict it, i wager a loooooooooooong while.
here is one for them to chew on. (Ts 0FF1C1A1Y C1A551F1ED.) :
07734 BADD1E U R 55373705 , 4517734 2 C U. M I - ?
hello baddie (as in a nickname for a bad guy) you are soulless, hellish to see you. am i right?
Ocicat chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
It's probably because of some crazy magical thing like gold being 'resistant' to magic or something, because else it would 'ruin the economy' so excuses must be found lol

But indeed, changing matter from a state to another if you know what structure you're going for should be as simple as applying fancy magic energy to it :)

Ohh looking up on molecular structure of gold it has pretty big/heavy atoms, so yeah those wizards probably failed to provide the right "ingredients" and energy to make it happen :P Though guess gold creation is "alchemy" rather than "transfiguration" for some reason - labels to stop wizard sheeple from wondering!?

...Darn, I need to go hunt for some science/HP fics again, science ftw o_o
Eva chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
I hope you will return to this story, it's so good! And you have a fascinating style of writing, you phrase things and build a story in such a unique way.
spencerdiaz chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Harry is a little bitch
falconer54 chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
Now harry... Professor Snape did teach you expelliarmus, and it saved your life
falconer54 chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
It's a periodic table code! Clever!