Reviews for Harry Potter and the Golden Needle
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 20 . 5/13
One really cool sequence a code could be based on is the Chaos Series, which starts 1, 1 like the Fibonacci but you find the two previous numbers and count back that many to find the two numbers you add for the next one. It generally increases, but slower than the Fibonacci, and it fluctuates increasing and decreasing more and more wildly the farther you go.
Is having the needle constantly around to arrive it to his magic so that come time to actually do it, it's easier? Create a connection between it and the work he's doing?

Keep up the great work!
Bad story, thanks to god itvis dead. Pure crap, the only good thing was susan and amelia the rest ia just dog crap.
Pika5490 chapter 1 . 3/30
The patented Hermione Hug ... they're not going to make it, are they?
Drew86 chapter 20 . 3/29
Are you still writing chapters for this story? I hope you are still doing Fabulous work! Faithful readers await!
noxenrom chapter 2 . 12/8/2017
Boring
Guest chapter 20 . 12/5/2017
noooo! hasn't been updated since 2010. *sob* fantastic story, thank you for the chance to read this.
omh666 chapter 18 . 12/4/2017
Uhhh... your code was broken here.
1u1d2r3f5z8soggqieobk
the "f" with 3 would be an "i". "ve tie"?
omh666 chapter 17 . 12/4/2017
This was actually a fun cipher. Took about 30 seconds to figure it out, a few minutes to actually run it. Still a lot of fun. Although... It doesn't seem complete?

PIQHRNDLAKKWMAQT
Phoenixes balance

YPWDPTTLKJXDM
You alone can sa
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
love the plot & onward to what next! love seeing amelia & susan added to the plot!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/15/2017
Entropy is the gold feeling?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/6/2017
In chapter 9, what were the responses from the teachers about the question Dumbledore asked?
Bronze chapter 8 . 2/15/2017
Why can't someone just get that toad out of the supposed school?! She doesn't have to be alive to leave. On her own two feet or in a bodybag. Either way works for me! Of course there's always the giant spiders in the forest. She could always be fed to them. No one would miss her. Just stun her one night and make an offering of her. They'd be doing the magical world's gene pool a mega service! Along the line of two or three Orders of Merlin type service. I can see the horror on the DE's faces if Harry used that white lazar on Voldemort and a goodly number of them. Especially wiping out the Malfoy line. Meaning BOTH Death Eaters in that family. thinking on it a bit more, feeding Umbitch to the spiders is really the best way to go. They don't kill you immediately. They bite you and let you slowly dissolve for a while before drinking you. What better way to show her what torture is like then to let her experience it first hand? Seeing as the spiders are intelligent she's serving a useful purpose. She'll no longer be taking up space and wasting oxygen.
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/7/2017
If you should be reading this yo could easily mold Ginny into what you want her to be. You are after all, the author. I like the flow of this story so far. Harry's not some uber powered super mage either. There are a few of those that I've enjoyed but this is enjoyable as is. I see nothing wrong with pairing Harry with Susan in this but, again, that's your call. I like that Harry has someone to stand up for him as Bumblemore never will. I'm not a fan of that one in the slightest. I've been told he did a great deal to help Harry but all I've read and heard from cannon he was not helpful at all. He turned a blind eye to Harry once he dropped him off at #4. After that he did absolutely nothing for him. He was told point blank by his deputy that the Dursley's were unfit to raise their own child never mind Harry. Yet in all the years Harry lived with them and even while he attended that supposed school he did nothing to check up on Harry's living conditions. Thus I refer to him as Bumblemore or the Brainless Wonder.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
I don't know if in this fic Bumblemore is just dumb as a rock or just too stupid to realize that he absolutely NEEDS Harry. In his place, I'd tell the ol' Brainless Wonder either he pulls his head out and starts training me or I leave it to him to clean up his own mess. Should he once again blow me off, I'd take a little trip to the bank, withdraw all I could and ask the Goblins for help getting out of the country. Not to mention keeping the entire Order of the Flaming Squab in the dark about where I'm going. I'd also get their help with my school records to enter another school where Brainless Wonder couldn't drag me back from. that'd sure put their nickers in knots. Yeah, I know. Everybody says that's running away from his responsibilities. However, think of it this way. WHAT EXACTLY HAS THAT OLD GOAT MOLESTING ASSHOLE DONE FOR HARRY? Every year it's another life threating thing at school after another. He fails to do anything about a teacher who insults almost every student in the school and who can't teach the subject he's supposed to. With all that every year, why should Harry continue to attend? He gets no true support from the staff when things happen to him. And that's not even mentioning the supposed press. There again he gets no help from the most powerful wizard in the country. So do you see any reason for Harry to continue to attend Hogwash school of life threating situations ?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2016
Hi, great fanfiction, I hope you continue it someday. Have you left ?