Reviews for Harry Potter and the Golden Needle
Entropy is the gold feeling?
In chapter 9, what were the responses from the teachers about the question Dumbledore asked?
Bronze chapter 8 . 2/15
Why can't someone just get that toad out of the supposed school?! She doesn't have to be alive to leave. On her own two feet or in a bodybag. Either way works for me! Of course there's always the giant spiders in the forest. She could always be fed to them. No one would miss her. Just stun her one night and make an offering of her. They'd be doing the magical world's gene pool a mega service! Along the line of two or three Orders of Merlin type service. I can see the horror on the DE's faces if Harry used that white lazar on Voldemort and a goodly number of them. Especially wiping out the Malfoy line. Meaning BOTH Death Eaters in that family. thinking on it a bit more, feeding Umbitch to the spiders is really the best way to go. They don't kill you immediately. They bite you and let you slowly dissolve for a while before drinking you. What better way to show her what torture is like then to let her experience it first hand? Seeing as the spiders are intelligent she's serving a useful purpose. She'll no longer be taking up space and wasting oxygen.
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/7
If you should be reading this yo could easily mold Ginny into what you want her to be. You are after all, the author. I like the flow of this story so far. Harry's not some uber powered super mage either. There are a few of those that I've enjoyed but this is enjoyable as is. I see nothing wrong with pairing Harry with Susan in this but, again, that's your call. I like that Harry has someone to stand up for him as Bumblemore never will. I'm not a fan of that one in the slightest. I've been told he did a great deal to help Harry but all I've read and heard from cannon he was not helpful at all. He turned a blind eye to Harry once he dropped him off at #4. After that he did absolutely nothing for him. He was told point blank by his deputy that the Dursley's were unfit to raise their own child never mind Harry. Yet in all the years Harry lived with them and even while he attended that supposed school he did nothing to check up on Harry's living conditions. Thus I refer to him as Bumblemore or the Brainless Wonder.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/6
I don't know if in this fic Bumblemore is just dumb as a rock or just too stupid to realize that he absolutely NEEDS Harry. In his place, I'd tell the ol' Brainless Wonder either he pulls his head out and starts training me or I leave it to him to clean up his own mess. Should he once again blow me off, I'd take a little trip to the bank, withdraw all I could and ask the Goblins for help getting out of the country. Not to mention keeping the entire Order of the Flaming Squab in the dark about where I'm going. I'd also get their help with my school records to enter another school where Brainless Wonder couldn't drag me back from. that'd sure put their nickers in knots. Yeah, I know. Everybody says that's running away from his responsibilities. However, think of it this way. WHAT EXACTLY HAS THAT OLD GOAT MOLESTING ASSHOLE DONE FOR HARRY? Every year it's another life threating thing at school after another. He fails to do anything about a teacher who insults almost every student in the school and who can't teach the subject he's supposed to. With all that every year, why should Harry continue to attend? He gets no true support from the staff when things happen to him. And that's not even mentioning the supposed press. There again he gets no help from the most powerful wizard in the country. So do you see any reason for Harry to continue to attend Hogwash school of life threating situations ?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2016
Hi, great fanfiction, I hope you continue it someday. Have you left ?
Uchiha Aimee chapter 20 . 11/10/2016
That was a fun read. I like the concept of Harry trying to solve the mystery of creating gold. I hope you'll pick this back up someday!
Adgeik chapter 9 . 10/27/2016
Septima as the name for a muggle-born?
Seems a little unlikely, no?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
Another good idea ruined by having harry as a walking contradiction, he is smart enough to make up a theory but is too dumb to talk to a girl and trusts everyone apparently people like this crap
mckertis chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
For sure, Rowling did indeed write better than you. First four books at least. Still..."Hi, Professor" ? "Hi, Professor" ?
RiskyWombat chapter 9 . 7/20/2016
You should really try to take all these ANs about your magical theory and have the story explain them for you. It would fit perfectly in the story if Harry and Septima were to ponder about all the things you are now explainig outside the story.
mcclaine chapter 20 . 7/14/2016
I was interested in your story because the topic of changing some of the laws of magic that didn't center around harry becoming godlike and changing them because he's harry fucking potter and is the heir to all the families, and that was refreshing for me. But getting into the content of the story, I found your character development to be quite bland. Any time Harry would start to get angry and rant at people who deserve it, he would give a half hearted attempt followed by his attitude shifting almost immediately into this monotonous drone. This turned out to be a chore to read, and anytime the dialogue was confrontational, I was not convinced in the characters forcefulness of getting their threats across, save for perhaps the death eaters, and was quite annoyed when you portrayed the stupidity of the government not following the rules in full view of the head of law enforcement.
Fuchsia Blue Eyes chapter 6 . 4/21/2016
Is the golden needle Septima's and she is just teaching harry how to transfigure gold? Because that is what I got out of that. The only reason I can think of that she wants to know if he has it is because it is her work. please let me know if I am !
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
I really do not care if you like ythe review or not. The issue it is dead is enough to tell me how bad and pathetic it willbe. The prologue is enough to tell me that basically you have no idea what you are talking about atomic particule or you are drop anything your mind think is good. Anyway this is another stupid let abuse Harry, with a no slash AN, that will end with a Draco / Harry story in a closet. That you basically state it is not a H/g or H/Hr basically drop it on the trash bin of gay stories. So bad start crappy story
DaveC chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Thanks for the transfiguration lesson,hope it improves