Reviews for Harry Potter and the Golden Needle
Knighttemplarparents chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I hope you never ever ever stop writing. If you, ff net will lose one more talented writer
Kadessor chapter 20 . 6/19/2010
Excellent story i found that what i really liked about this story was how you changed the so much of the fifth year plot and yet at the same time it seemed like you didnt change it at all.

Also i like how your taking your time in in discovering how to make gold unlike many others who would have had harry do something monumental in like three chapters. Also the character build up is very good as well and the plot as a whole dosent seem strained.

Anyway im sorry i cant write any more but i read this like a week ago and just got around to reviewing it today. All i can say is keep it up and i look forward to the next piece.

c ya
dontcallmemadeline chapter 20 . 6/16/2010
Looking forward to reading more, keep up the great work!
juniperwing chapter 20 . 6/14/2010
This is amazing :)

please update soon
QuickBen chapter 20 . 6/12/2010
A fascinating take on the not often done Professor Vector. There's been a few crude references, but most of them are poorly done out and are written as pure smut. That said, Harry in this story has a few potential love interests.

Tracey Davis, Susan Bones, Hannah Abbott, and last but not least the young, vivacious 'perky' Prof. Vector. I look forward to your next update.
Umbra8191 chapter 20 . 6/4/2010
great story i can't wait for the next update.
99997777733 chapter 20 . 5/21/2010
love the story, keep up the great work
Twylyte chapter 20 . 5/13/2010
This is some good stuff. A bit of alright stuff as well, but mostly good.

Love the basis for magical... stuff. That magic learns based on what magic-users do with it. Great idea.

-Twy
fieryhairedmaiden chapter 15 . 5/13/2010
hey cool chapter

the numbers, the message i got was

pheonixes balance ruse i win

makes sense and dosen't at the same time

love the story!
eytedrfghjiolhg528ddfxcde chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
Loved it..
deleted2012 chapter 20 . 4/5/2010
I love your story!

Responding to your AN- please don't make things more complicated! I'm going to sound like an idiot, but I only barely understand what's going on, and if you do vamp up the physics... I'm afraid I'll be completely lost. :)

x Smaginn

PS. I love how you included Vector- she and Sinistra are perhaps my favourite minor teachers.
Thokul chapter 20 . 3/26/2010
great story, continue!
Nordvegr chapter 20 . 3/18/2010
If at all possible, make Harry kill Dumbledore when he finds out. Please?
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »