Reviews for The Hamptons
Jess chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This was lovely :)

This, to me, was a pitch-perfect scene between post-S1 blair and serena and I really like the way you've managed to incorporate blair's instinctive conparisons between herself and serena. Too many writers either under or over do it but you've hit it perfectly without losing her hard edge. I will probably end up commenting on each one-shot, just to point out specific things that i like, but i'm not trying to be a comment monster!
happinessisnowhere chapter 29 . 7/22/2009
All of these were uhh-may-zing.

I absolutely loved the Nate and Serena ones. And the one with Michael Phelps. Lol.

Srsly, though, these were great.
Little Lushy Lion chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I'm reviewing with "Cute!" because this drabble certaintly was not a "piece-of-shit." ;P
betweentheraindrops chapter 29 . 4/9/2009
This was really good! Long too...
J chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
i love serena nate summer stories so much! this was great
YoureDamnRight chapter 29 . 3/25/2009

YoureDamnRight chapter 26 . 3/25/2009
LMAO.

"fthgjake frejiogerho29483djrs"

hahaahha.

seriously. nate...needs to go to school. or at least take an IQ training school or something. :)
YoureDamnRight chapter 24 . 3/25/2009
OH YES. OH YES. I LOVE YOU. IT'S CB FINALLY! *SQUEAL* RAWR.

oh my god. NO. OH NO. OH NO. OH NO. OH NO.!

DAMN!

DAMNIT!

O.O

no! *cry of defeat*
YoureDamnRight chapter 23 . 3/25/2009
Dan said, taking a large impolite, obnoxious-as-hell bite out of his bagel, a dot of cream cheese still stuck on his nose.

i wanna kill him. i don't know why. but after sleeping with rachel carr the whorebeast, i really hate him.
YoureDamnRight chapter 22 . 3/25/2009
“Ew,” Blair commented. Serena poked her in the back with a hanger.

THAT. absolutely made my day in some maniacal way.
YoureDamnRight chapter 21 . 3/25/2009
HAHAHA. DAN AS PRINCESS.

oh my god and i had a flash of dan wearing a blond wig and a dress omg i am traumatized. D:

and now i am blissfully waiting for more CB moments.
YoureDamnRight chapter 18 . 3/25/2009
OH MY GOD. YOU'RE GOING TO NYC! ARGH YOU MUST FIND CHACE'S HOME ADDRESS. :D

oh no. no~! BN! NB? NO! nuh uh. not after what happened in the 19th episode of the effin series. T_T i am
YoureDamnRight chapter 17 . 3/25/2009
LOL. LOW RENT AND A FLICK. I love Blair. ))

LOL. I love how you note ur authorishness. :)
YoureDamnRight chapter 15 . 3/25/2009
LOL. groped passionately. ahahaha.

An awkward groaning noise filtered across the room from the sofa, followed by an incredibly awkward silence from the kitchen, where Eric and Nate tried not to look at each other for fear of dissolving into not-exactly-silent laughter.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA.