Reviews for What Not To Do With the Transformers Guide
Sunstreaker's Squishy chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
This is hilarious. You should keep going for it.
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
Omg, this is halarious. Excellent, excellent! Absolutely amazingly good!

'So what if he mercilessly pounds his wrench into his patients and throws abnormally sharp objects directly towards your face. He cares about you.' Those two lines were very creative and funny. My favorite chapter though is the one with Sunstreaker and my favorite line, 'Dear Lord!' I love your work, it rocks.

Thanks for the guide. Might I suggest for the next chapter, the weapon specialist of the Autobot army, Ironhide?
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
Oh, ya did Fartcream. I don't like the movie Fartcream (Nickname I gave Starscream. I gave it to him cause it's funny.). I like the armada Fartcream.

C.D.
Jessie07 chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Great chapter! Keep up the good work and please update soon!
Ted chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
Elita One chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
i love that Fear the Medic

I have this saying in my Devian art page

Medbay:"Wrench X-ing" You have been warned
firecat79 chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
this is very funny. i think that you should do rachet next. then maybe ironhide or a casset
The Magician of MoonLight chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
this is nothing but grins and giggles please continue
Northwest Sage chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
I think your next one should be about Swindle... so much potential!
P.A.W.07 chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
Very cute ... kind of reminds me of Hitchhicker's guide to the Galaxy.
Galistar07water chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Although not as funny as the last one, this is still great stuff! You should take turn doing one on Autobot then one on Decepticon. So since this is about Starscream, do Hatchet- I mean Ratchet next! I'm not afraid of his wrench throwing habits after scolding. I just dodged them, then call him Satan's Ambulence and that I'll be coming back into his Hell-fire lair for my next check-up! ;P Wait a minute! I'm not Christian so I don't believe in Satan or God! (No offense to those of you who are Christians or Catholic...I really don't know the differences between you guys! I'll just say Primus or Pit instead. ;P)
Ladyofthedrgns chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
I'd love to see one for Red Alert and Wheeljack. Though i think it'd not that hard to avoid Dead End, he seems to make it way too easy.

My pick for the new chapter is Ratchet!
Maraluch chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
What about calling the Seekers 'chicken legs' ? Think that'll piss them off? ROFL

...'cause you know... they do kinda look like they have chicken legs when they're walking.
Galistar07water chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
lol! ;P This is very amusing and to tell you the truth, I like the twins more than I fear him so yes I'm going to scratch his paintjob and color him purple. (Purple is his most hated color because they clashed with his paintjob. It was rumored that is the reason why he didn't join the Decepticon's side.) I can always blame it on his brother because he is usually the pranking culprit around the Ark.

This is rich! Is there one about Sidesweipe? That Autoboob is just as a warning to stay away from as are Sunny and Megatron. Update soon, please!
flarey phoenix chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
do one for Jazz!

or Hotrod...or Prowl...or BEE! XD (sorry...i luv em all 3)

great story, can't wait for an update (hey that rhymed!)