Reviews for Skyway Avenue
Attila12 chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Cool new chapter Glory! Teehee, Latias is awsome. She pulled off the puppy dog pout on a person like Rayquaza! That takes skill.
Ri2 chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Er...how exactly is Rayquaza supposed to fit in Alto Mare? He's...big. Very, very...big.

I'm surprised Arceus referenced deities other than himself. I thought he was El Supremo over there.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Aw, Latias gave Rayquaza the puppy dog eyes!

So cute! X3

Anyway, continue please!

Your fic is awesome, as always...:D

Oh, updated my fic!

/s/4309551/11/
Attila12 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Wow! Awsome story so far! I hope you update soon!
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
As with all of your fics, this one is awesome.

Also it was one of the fics that I listed as 'looking forward to' on Serebii. :)

Love it.
Necron Dragon Lord of D.A chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
exquisite as always we wait patiently for the next tread
Blazing Sceptile chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Nice story! I hope you update soon!
poka chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
hey, they'll get along. those two work well together. it just takes some time.

poka
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Haha, awesome! I was thinking of you making a sequel to it, and now you're making a bigger story! We must have, like, secret brainwave channels in common! (looks serious)

(bursts out laughing) Okay, couldn't hold it! XD

Seriously, I love the idea, and fill the week with bunches of hilarious moments that brings them closer together - but not too fast! Friends at first, of course! It wouldn't make a good plotline, otherwise! :3 Seriously, good job. Love ya. X3

~DL ('Dragon Lover')

P.S.: Ya know, SilverUmbra had a good things going. I mean, come on - everybody loves pancakes. XD
Shiny Hunter chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Aw! This is going to be another awesome fic!

Rayquaza is going to have a very interesting week! Especially with all the teasing/ridiculing from the other legendaries. Hopefully, the green dragon won't let his anger get the best of him! Please continue!

~SH