Reviews for Lifeless Eyes
The Inverse Universe chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
This is a really good story. You shouldn't delete it. You have some serious talent and should downsize yourself and doubt your work. Please keep it on the site.
Huffleclawmage chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
HAHAH I LOOKED AT IT ANYWAY! That was incredibly immature.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Do not delete this! continue and make it a big series. If you are not going to continue then say why in the summary! Don't delete!
Angelaa x3 chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
D;

Please don't delete this story! I quite enjoyed it.
Bumpkin chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Why on earth would you delete this? Sure it was raw in a few places, but writing is a journey that you are forever traveling and this was captivating. I for one would really like to see the sequel/s.

keep penning,

Marns

pN
water kangaroo chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
wait...why is this being deleted?
Wolfmonster chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
Rise of the Angel?
x chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
Death of the Angel
beccaleelee chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
And in comes Wolf. He's my favorite character, but so often the stories with him are copied. For some reason Jack goes back to America, Wolf takes Alex in, they all live happily ever after. But I like this one a lot more. Know why? Because even though I don't like Jack (at all), I know that she wouldn't abandon Alex. So after you realize that, the entire story is ruined. You, however, killed Jack. Good job on this fic!

-Becca
beccaleelee chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
So, I'm basically sitting here, reading this, and trying not to cry. Uggh! I don't even like Jack, but Alex does, and you're making me get inside his head and experience it the way he does! AMAZING so far!

-Becca
SweetlyDesolated chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
I dunno, Rise of the Angels or something?

Please update the other story when you get a chance

Moony
angiesmile chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
i enjoyed reading this story and cant wait to read more in the other installments...and as for the third one's title here's my guess:

resurrection of the angel

that's all i can do so - if it's right it's right if not oh well :P

x
HarbingerLady chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
I thought the excuse was because of appendix problem, not cancer?
Rin Hitokiri chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
is the title rise of the angel?

well this is my best guess.

anyway i love the series!
name chapter 5 . 10/16/2008
I nearly died laughing at the hell on earth sequal comment. Great story. lol