Reviews for The Wrong Lessons
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 23 . 8/17
Only one question: why Morrible's vendetta? Otherwise, great fic, really enjoyed it!
Birddy chapter 23 . 8/12
What's this? A Fiyeraba story that doesn't involve death or a lying wizard, or any type of built up frustration over the injustices and prejudice the people of Oz inflict? Just a fluffy love story between Fiyero and Elphaba?

In all seriousness though, I LOVED this story. Reading the same plots and twists over and over again gets to become too predictable, and too sad because you feel like there will never be a true happy ending. So, of course, this story was such a breath of fresh air. Wonderful job.
KatriaFaeyero chapter 23 . 4/26
The most wonderful thing about this story was the fact that they weren't dating officially but they acted like a couple all the time. They did everything except kissing and it was simply adorable and wonderful. I love fluff so so so much, especially when Fiyero and Elphaba are involved. It was a beautiful story that I would reread gladly as many times as possible.
Leonie1988 chapter 23 . 1/26/2016
Lovely story, thank you very much!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/2/2015
SO CUTE! I adored that we only saw the world through Fiyero's eyes. I hope Galinda is okay, but I'm so happy that the two losers found each other that I'm okay. Great fic!
uchihaitachi21 chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
Dangit. This is awesome. Just watched wicked yesterday hahaha
Silver Wolf 626 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Love it!
musicgal3 chapter 23 . 7/24/2012
Hm, I could have sworn I've read this story the entire way through, yet I noticed I haven't left a review, and can't find it on my favourites list. I can't think of a single reason why that would be, because I absolutely love this awesomest of stories! Fiyero is just perfect in this (3) and I love his relationship with Elphaba. You kept my attention the entire way through and I didn't want to stop reading. Don't suppose there's any chance of a sequel? ;P
the daily whatever chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
So bloody good! XD You're an amazing writer, keep writing. P.S. I love your other stories.
CaptainNinapants chapter 23 . 6/28/2011
so fluffy and good it will make the people cheer! i loved how the characters made it feel so real and you just wanted to walk into the room. i also love how it makes singles (like moiself) feel all great...now i have an urge to write a fluffy fic...

love ya!
elphiefanatic chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
I like Elphaba in the morning... The entire story is so cute!
Your Oasis chapter 19 . 3/9/2011
hahahaha that was hilarious. glinda is so thick sometimes.
Your Oasis chapter 14 . 3/9/2011
"Look, lay off. That isn't going to get her to help you. You're supposed to be charming, right? Why don't you try that instead of being an ass?" - woot! you tell'im! lol

"I know he's not exactly your favorite person."

"If by that you mean I would dance on his grave, then yes, you're right." - LOL
Your Oasis chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
heheh i loved the ending. smooth move from fiyero. ;)
Your Oasis chapter 12 . 3/9/2011
"It doesn't have to be lying – just a little misdirection."

Skeptical, she raised her eyebrows. "Which is still deception."

"It's just a matter of perception. - lol all this rhyming sounds like a song from a musical.

and the ending made me chuckle a bit.