Reviews for Two Creations
daemonkieran chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
The beauty of history, discovery, and acceptance. I quite love it.
NEKO GIRL chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
ok this was definetly a cute story fluffy a little death and i like how you made haru a glass creation a little short though not much on their relationship but at least they got together
Ceysna chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
wow... This story is so good, why'd you stop?
chocolatebearturk chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Wow. Just... wow.

I really liked this. It was really, absolutely amazing. It... again, I can't even find words. I call myself a writer, and I can't even find the words to describe how much I loved this story.

I wanted to ask earlier, but I had to leave my computer in a hurry... do you think I could stretch Friends and Egos into a longer story? I really liked the idea, and I wanted to see if I could do something with it... I know you said that you'd be fine with it, but I wanted to notify you or make sure I have free reign to do as I please before I do anything.

Blehh. I hate leaving messages like this in reviews, but its one of the only sure-fire ways of getting someone's attention anymore. EVERYONE on FF gets excited when they get a review, so...

I'll leave it at that. The story was awesome, you are awesome, and I expect more awesomeness very, VERY soon.

Have happy writings, fringe!

Beth
InkyManipulation chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
I love this! And it was interesting to see how the different cultures worked, you did a good job with that. I also like how bits of Haru and Baron's lives affected each other without them knowing it. The chapter Baron making tea was great too.

All in all, the story was extremely cute and sweet. And I really hope to see more from you.

Inky
YarningChick chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
Oh my gosh. That was sweet and tender. I like this one a lot. I was a little confused about Humbert's last name for a while, but I'm glad to see that you had a method to your madness. You did a very good job on classifying different customs of different cultures without letting it take over the story.

Keep up the good work.