Reviews for Lesson Number One
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is great, I love Supernatural.
jessi chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Great story!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
wow I'm surprised at who 'Dad' ended up.
Pinkchick chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I've read this story several times and have never reviewed it, so here I am. This story is in one word: awesome. While it's completely AU, you still hold true to the characters... and Dean Winchester the second really does take after his namesake. I love how Dean's face softened when he found out Sam had named his son after him and also how dedicated Sam was to finding his brother and taking care of the Impala. So many great things in this story, like junior Dean's confusion about who the stranger was and how he thought Dean was a lot younger than Sam, the salt lines and how Sam'd made his son get a tattoo. I guess Sam has some explaining to do. But, I'm glad Sam did get the time to get married and have a family. Great job with everything. It's going in my favorites!
siriuslives394 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Oh my gosh. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Any hopes of you continuing this verse?
cowabunga2k3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
i like it ) now get to work on hermione malfoy!
Fluff chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This is great! Yay! Yay! YAAY!

CIFan812 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I love this fic. And I'm really hoping (hint, hint) that this is just the beginning of an AU that you take us to often.

orehime chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This made me melt! Now all it needs is backstory and forward continuation! ;)
AmyNY chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Awesome story. The characters were spot on and the writing was great. Besides it's really hard to find a post 316 fic that is positive (kind of). And it was really nice how Sam and Dean were able to get into their usual bantering so easily even after all that tie. I love it how Sam's son is so alike Dean. Hope to see more SN fics from you in the future!
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I LOVE this story! It's a happy post-NRFTW fic and I have NEVER seen one of those! Plus, you know, Sam's a dad and he named his kid Dean and there's an IMPALA and it's all just so COOL! I am going to add this to my favorites and grin over it for many weeks to come.

You have no idea how jazzed I am right now. (Well, okay, maybe you do, considering all the exclamation points.) Seriously, you have MADE MY DAY. And my day pretty much sucked, so I really needed the pick-me-up. Thanks a whole bunch!
sinful delight chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Awesome story! I'm surprised at myself for not seeing the change in brothers coming but then again I am rather tired tonight. Either way it was an interesting take and cute without pushing it over the edge into fluffy bunnies and rainbows. Nice work!
Flashes09 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Awesome. I can't even begin to express how much this made me happy. It captures the spirit of Supernatural perfectly and I could see this happening. I just absolutely loved this piece. Write another soon!
wildsky chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Wow. I loved this! Sam named his kid Dean. Hee! This was really well written. Simple, elegant yet edgy. Kinda like the Impala if you ask me.

Great work!