Reviews for In Your Stead
Captured.By.Insanity chapter 10 . 4/19/2009
thats a cute story :) lol.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
I love this story so much! I kinda wish that was the way the show did it cuz then the angels (mainly Uriel cuz he's creepy) wouldn't have come along...well at least at the beginning anyway. Anyway your story was a wicked good read.
FB Edit chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
awesome! CAn't wait for the epilogue!
samantha-dean chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
Awesome i love it ! HeHE Its great !
bandwitch chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Oh my gosh, that was so suspenseful. I hope you update SUPER SOON! I love this story!
Star Mage1 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
How could Sam reconize Lillith in Ruby but not be able to tell that she is no longer in the little girl? And how could Dean tell that she was out of the little girl?
emma chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
Hi,

I am really loving this story. i am totally hooked. can't wait to read you'll let me know when the next one is up
FB Edit chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
this is very good, please update soon
kirallie chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
Will Sam's abilities be enough to take on Lilith and even if he does will that stop him going to hell? If it doesn't how long can he hold out if three days earth time was enough to almost turn him last time? Keep up the good work!
samantha-dean chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
loved loved loved it !
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Excellent Writing...

when are you updating again?
DarkandtwistyGirl chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Great chapter! Can't wait for more, please update soon.
1Pagan3 chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Interesting concept and totally looking forward to seeing how much more you put our guys through. I like how you've kept it really close to the episodes while spinning your tale in the fillers... awesome work. Like I said, can't wait to see how this goes!
samantha-dean chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
WOW I REALLY LIKE IT :) READ THE WHOLE THING AND I'M HOOKED :)
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
I just found this and I'm lovin' it!

Can't wait till the next update!