Reviews for SeeSaw
rhetoricfemme chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I'm so happy to have come across this. Your prose here is rather poetic, and it all suits Kyoya perfectly.
Alana chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I loved your fanfic and I found interesting that you used Kyoya in a spiritual/ghost story.
Skye Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
So, I'm a few years late, but whatever.

The first time I read through this, I was left with this really heavy unidentifiable emotion. This isn't written incredibly emotionally, but it goes so much deeper than I initially thought. I love the simplicity that's actually not so simple. It made me sad also when I saw that the woman stopped coming, and to see Kyoya turn away from that beautiful moment of "nothing" made me kind of sad too. That being said, I really like this characterization of Kyoya.

Anyways, I can't say enough about this story. It leaves me baffled and happy and sad all at the same time for reasons that are hard to explain.

And now that I've rambled on and made no sense, I'll just stop here and favorite this. Good work.

-Skye
fma-fan123 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
this is really good.
spacespork chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This was very interesting! It was very well written, and I like how well it fit Kyouya's character. Great job!
Renhi chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
The last sentence compels me, and a part of me wants to PM you and beg for some more...but if something too pretty continues, it won't be as cherishable as it is now, I guess.

'He has never had time for nothing.' is such a nice sentence that fits Kyouya absolutely perfectly. The swing with the woman seems to pretty to imagine; the dark night with the woman, staring up at the sky is such a beautiful image.

You did a wonderful job. I'm glad that I read this, and I applaud you: good job! :D

-Perdendosi
lex chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
that was lovely! of course i want to think that it's haruhi the lawyer on the swings, but with her personality it's probably not. your writing style is very concise but descriptive, i think this is suits a kyoya pov perfectly. great job.