Reviews for A Friendly Wager
chocovic-chu chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Hidan-yatsu and Church was unbelievably adorable combination. But, that's expected from Hidan in AU!
Thanks for sharing! Very enjoyable!
riptocs chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
lol I really do wonder who left that message though
and seeing Hidan's children team play...that oughta be something special
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
LUV! :)
lunaofthebloodysand chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
O-0 WHO BROKE IN TO HER HOUSE?
Faking-this-Happiness chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
i loved it. i was laughing all through it but i did get lost with some of the hockey probably cause i've never seen a game of it. i love this pairing u should definently write more but are we gonna get to know who wrote the message?
Pum Pumpkin Witch chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
good and anymore chapters soon plus do we get to find out who writ the message to temari?
MereAnarchy chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
Ahaha. This is awesome. Both Hidan and Temari were very in character, though I will admit you lost me in some of the hockey scenes. :-)
BlueSkyHeaven chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
I really have found a new great pairing. Two loudmouths and one violent hockey game. Perfect! Luving this pairing hope you write more like this~
lives-in-2d offline chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
LOL! Good stuff! I really love the way you write, the phrases the style...it's all very good.

I can't wait to read the next one! The chapters are SO long, dammit! :D
Fig Newton Salad chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
loved it! Your Temari/Hidan pairings are THE BEST. Definately love that combo. Also, I loved the hockey throughout! Great action and suspense; lol, I felt the nervous butterflies. :) Very funny, very exciting, well done!
PyroStorm chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
Loved it! I was chuckling all the way through and I really enjoyed it. You kept them in character as well, which was even better. All in all, great job!
Nanaho-Hime chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
This was fantastic. It was so funny, well written. I enjoyed your descriptions and I loved the relationship between the sand sibs, it was really heart felt and realistic and i loved it. I will be the first to admit in the first chapter when Temari was wearing Gaara's jersey I awwed. And the Hidan flirting was hilarious. And both characters had great chemistry and I loved your choice of obscure characters.

Well Done :)
Okuyukashii chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I love this. I especially like the end, how it wraps everything up so nicely. One of the best HidaTema I've read. And, like, the parents don't mind Hidan yelling fuck in front of their five year olds? And a six year old got a penalty? That is seriously amusing. Just to let you know, I hate sports. So the fact that I read this and liked it is a miracle - you are amazing. Great job!
Amy Toxic chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
i liked the story but how dow u know so much about hocky it gets confusing after a while
Rel chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
There needs to be more Hidan/Temari writers like you out there, you really captured their personalities incrediably well _