Reviews for Bleach
wwejeffandJerichofan chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Love it! Can't wait to see the next chapter awesome job :)
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I really like this story and since Mr. Kennedy seems to have left the WWE any fanfiction I can read with him in it I am. Please update? I doubt I'm the only one who wants this one updated. You're a great writer! :)
BeautifullyDamagedSimplyMe chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
i like it. i love reading about Kennedy to bad there's not alot fictions about him. update soon. Jenny
flicka7778 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I like it. I am interested to find out more about this super hero.
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Very interesting...I don't know Becky, maybe it should Be Cena playing the Superhero...I mean, the villian could be beating his ass down...then BAM, cena gets up and FU's his ass...but then I guess everyone would know it was him since he does that on Raw everyweek.

But anyway, I really like this, and I love Kennedy and Mickie. Hope to read more soon.

I wonder if they are going to do a love triangle on Raw...Cena/Mickie/Kennedy...could be interesting.

OMG, no. Cena overacts and makes everything dull, that would never work.

Okay, I am done...I'm on a sugar high and haven't slept in over 30 hours.
The Rated R Superstar chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Kennedy, Jericho and Mickie. That is GREATNESS.
fragmentalis chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Hey, great start! I hope to read more soon. LOL...Mr. Kennedy as a superhero is certainly unique, but I like it.

I also like the fact that you used Kennedy/Mickie, because after their mixed tag team match, I started thinking, and well...

Anyway, great job, and hope you update soon!
Kiss2Kill chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
It reminds me of that superhero game from whose line is it anyway.
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Hahahahahahha. Bleach. I get it. Loving it, too.
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Two things I love, Kennedy...Kennedy. and Jericho. this is awesome
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Interesting...Nice name XD Update soon!
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 6/21/2008