Reviews for The Snarls in Pursuing Love
Jaclyn chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
I'm disappointed that you're not going to update this story. I think you write very well, and that you owe the readers of this story an ending. Only you know what's in your head. We can't just assume how it'll end.
hotforteacher3 chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Loving this story, don't get me wrong, but the persistent spelling errors are driving me crazy. Do you have a beta? I'm not good at editing, but proof reading for spelling & grammar I can do like a pro. Xoxoxo, HfT
hotforteacher3 chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
Let's not do all those things, buuuut...
PENISWEINERBOOBS!
XD
hotforteacher3 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
I really like this story but you need a proofreader- there are a lot of spelling/grammar errors in here. But a really good story and very true to the characters!
kat chapter 20 . 6/4/2012
update!
Les shena chapter 20 . 3/28/2011
I'm so sad this story wasn't finished, I truly think this is the best one I've read so far. I understand how life can take you in different directions though! I was wondering if you would mind if I wrote and posted a few chapters to end it, I would of course cite your work. I've already started on some chapters, I know my writing couldn't possibly be as good as what you came up with, but I would love to have an ending to this story. Please let me know if this is acceptable!

Thanks for a truly great read,

Les
Alinzar chapter 20 . 1/26/2011
This is a great story, and I am sad that you chose to discontinue it. It was about to get really interesting!

I hope that you might reconsider and give us a little closure, but I totally understand if you don't.

Thanks so much for this amazing story.

Eva
Crimson Cacaphony chapter 20 . 6/25/2010
Hehe...nice story, especially since most KelDom is cliche shit. But- that's not why I'm reviewing.

I just found it funny...you paired Lalasa up with Lerant, which, though not bad, I doubt Lalasa would like. She's with Tiane (I'm not making it up. Tamora Pierce said it herself- I read it on Words of Tamora Pierce, but it was probably on Sheroes or RandomBuzzers).

Eh. Too bad you're not continuing.
Katzenpfote chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
nice story, will be back to read more

one of the best keldom I read so far
Lacrymose chapter 20 . 8/18/2009
this was enjoyable to read. i loved it.

good luck with everything new in your life.
Tori M chapter 20 . 8/10/2009
Hey, I really enjoyed this story and wondered if it would be acceptable for me to continue it, citing the original as your own work of course, with perhaps editing? I've been on here for...oh, at least six years, under the screenname dreamerdoll, but am now unable to log into my account, as I (as embarrassing and lame as this sounds) forgot the password/email I changed my account to. I wanted to start writing on here, and to create a new account, and I would like to start this as my first project if it is indeed acceptable to you.

If you have the time to respond, I'd appreciate it; feel free to email me, my address is tori..

Thanks,

Tori
Beka Copper chapter 20 . 7/30/2009
love the story can't wait for more. good job.
Riverine14 chapter 20 . 7/9/2009
WTF? YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT! HAVE SOME MERCY ON US AND AT LEAST FINISH THE STORY, EVEN IF IT'S A CRAPPY ENDING! YOU ARE A TALLENTED WRITER AND TALLENTED WRITER'S DON'T DO THIS SHIT! GIRL, YOU GONE AND PISSED ME OFF... AT THE VERY LEAST, GIVE ME A PLOT LINE OF WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. I MEAN, COME ON! HAVE A LITTLE EMPATHY!
Riverine14 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
I like it.
Shadowgal ANBU chapter 20 . 7/7/2009
I kind of want to hate you for this but I can't because it was to great of a story. I do have two requests though, one is that you put in the summary that you are not continuing the story. The other is that if someone asks to take up this story you post a chapter saying who it is so that we can follow, even if it won't be as wonderful as your writings. Thank you for this joy, Shadow.