Reviews for Silence in her Soul
littlemissanonymouss chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
hello helios
littlemissanonymouss chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I LOVE IT! I am a big fan of GohanxHotaru and TrunksxCHibusa! I thought i was the only one who liked that pairing!
Maylay20XX chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Love this story, Lizzy Rebel! You inspired me to write my own GohanxHotaru fanfic!
MangaAddict300 chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
yeah i want ya to make a trunks and rini story...if not then ill do one!
MangaAddict300 chapter 10 . 11/10/2009
AAW~! CUTE!
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
love it
sweetgirl5 chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
if you heard of someone named sweetgirl and a number at the end thats one of my best friends we all have the name sweet girl so back to the piont i love your fic its so of the chain i so love it and i'll call one of my friends and tell them to read it okay so you'll get more reviews alrigt cool and on my next one i'm going strait business and going to tell you whats wrong and give you some to you !
Rachel Ellis chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
It was very good and the pictures that were drawn in my head will stay there for a long time.
DBZoWnSsAiLoRWeAkLiNGs chapter 7 . 4/14/2002
"Please dont kill him Rini" oh good god what a joke...dumb biatch...
DBZoWnSsAiLoRWeAkLiNGs chapter 5 . 4/14/2002
Oh god this is really bad...that whole fighting scene was pathetic...I hate how you moonies use this damn 'Ki Power-star "power"' excuse...it's the moonies last resort apparently...the only way they can think of to make the sailors look good and the Z Warriors bad...THERE IS NO SUCH THING RETARD!Ki power isnt a special power,EVERYONE has it...there is no such thing as this Ki Power-star "power" bullshit...and for fuck's sake I was right you really DO know nothing!First of all its DENDE,not dinday or some shit...And they dont need to fly in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber moron!there is a floor!saturn is too weak to learn how to fly anyways...And every sailor scout put together wouldnt last 10 secs in there...Gravity 10 times stronger than the Earth's,at day,50 degrees Celcius,at night -40 degrees Celcius,all they have to eat is powder and water,and the room is well...white...they wouldnt last 10 secs in there...I'm reading chapter 6 as I'm writing this,god you know NOTHING...damn this training thing is stupid...moonies are seriously the dumbest group of fans i've ever met BY FAR... You probably dont know who people like Janemba,Brolly,Coola,Hildegarn,etc are,yet you dare write some shit related to DBZ...DBZ embarassing shit might I add...Face it,your so called sailor "warriors" are fuckin weaklings... Go back to watching your little show...I'm not gonna read another word from this fic...Just the thought of Z Warriors degrading themselves to the point of using "star power" makes me sick,so reading another word from this is gonna make me puke for sure...Stop embarassing DBZ,go embarass Digimon or some gay shit like that...
DBZoWnSsAiLoRWeAkLiNGs chapter 4 . 4/14/2002
As Sporanox said,this whole Ki Power-star "power" thing is just a pathetic excuse,a pitiful way of trying to make the sailors look good to the Z Warriors' expense...Its pretty sad really...I never thought I would meet people who had such a good grammar but were so dumb...I was probably smarter than you were when i was in seconth grade...Guess their's a first time for everything...You obviously know nothing about DBZ,and i back this up by the fact you dont even know how to spell saiyan/saiya-jin...Dumbfuck moonie,go whack off to a lemon or your dumb little show or some shit...I guess I'm gonna add another flame to the apparently growing flame pile...anyways go embarass something else you assfuck...
SAIlORmOOnSUx chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
holy fuck! i just read what u flamed spo and i agree with you! that sucked! im also really happy to see someone that agrees with me and h3ll and YoUSUck and that flammer guy... anyways i agree with all you said and so on..and im surprised to hear you! you! the one and only sporanox used to be a moonie! damn! how did it feel to be gay? lol anyways glad to see that u converted!

P.S. doesnt the frieza saga kick ass?
SAIlORmOOnSUx chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
*sigh* i feel sorry for you sailor moon worshipping freaks, DBZ and SM will never team up bcs sailor moon is to weak and gay! at the beggining of the chapter i agreeded with what was going on, the whole "hurting Saturn" thing,but why! just why? did u have them team up! i mean come on!that is just really gay! ive always wondered why moonies like you (the author) write this shit! please anyways answer this famous question!

This shitty fic was officially flamed by the Anti sailor moon DBZ fan SaILORmOOnSuX
who cares about me chapter 10 . 3/3/2002
THANK GOD, SOMETHING THAT DOESNT INVOLVE USAGI! loved ur fanfic ;)
Sporanox chapter 3 . 2/11/2002
Another Crossover gone bad. Ki energy AFFECTS Galaxia. And what happened to physical attacks?

You make Gohan's power level obsolete, and you find another excuse to weaken the Z fighters. What is up with you sailor moon fans? I used to be one of you, but when I watched the TV show, Freiza Saga, I noticed how weak the sailors powers were to the Ice-jin. Man, I pity you.