Reviews for A Special Secret
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I think that the plot is great, but maybe you should make Scorpius a bit older? I've your other fics and I know that it might not be your thing, but I think it'd be slightly (read: very) awkward for most readers. Just something to think about :) This is great.
Sharon T chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
The age was perfect but where is the second chapter?
Sunshine-aki chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
5?...

Oh my.

Hah. I really enjoyed this. I kind of want to see how Scorpius and Draco are when they're older, you know? But I'm not sure if you'll be writing anymore, since it's been such a long time..
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Oh damn! I missed this one when I read "In the Gardens". Holy shit man; Draco, you gotta be more careful! Astoria could've seen something, and no leaving visible love marks! xD Oh fuck, I wish there could have been more though; Draco really needs to show Scorpius some more lovings. xDSince he's 10 in this one, how old is he in the next one? They should be able to do more 'adult' stuffs now; besides, Lucius obviously wants to see some action between his son and grandson. xD
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I heard rumors that there will be 'nother chapter... :-D

It was great too... :-D
Aeromance chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
*snaps my fingers* I've got the next chapter.

"And, so, the authorities come, find Draco Malfoy guilty of child molestation, and he is sentences to the BJ of death. Much worse than the kiss of death, the Dementor sucks his cock, and irrevocably destroys his dick's soul."

The end~

Seriously, though. This story is definitely toeing a line here. I don't know whether to like it or be disturbed.

Five year old Draco? I'm just wondering where you read that.

So, yeah. Interesting...
annouska chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That was really well-written, as was "A real kiss". Really good though. I think seven-year-old Scorpius wouldn't really have worked, either!Is there going to be any more of this?
Katielorraine chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
i think that he should at the least be ... 15 or 14 when he gets some of his daddy

if he is younger then it wont seen right...sick even

but anywho, another wonderful story!
hogwartsismydrug chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
lemon plz im begging
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Ooh, a story with brown eyed Scorpius! :D

From Me x
AliceOfAkatsuki chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This really WAS a great fic and some people get alittle to TOUCHY about incest and homosexuals and the ignore is should love whom ever you please,reguardless of labels such as "Siblings" or "Mother or "Father" or ,we all are related if you want to get serious about the horror "Incest".I personally dont see why people care who someone is making love to in their private time.

This was an awesome Fic.
July-V chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
he's a bit too young for my taste . damn.

idk... im not much into boys being sexed when they're under 14 but... this is kinda cute XD
MalfoysBtch22 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
i love this ship idk why i think you should invest in a real true story seeing as your so good at capturing these to charecters. Please do and please alert me when it come out. ill be waiting ;)
marlborodreamz chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I think you should keep writing stories like these

so you can see scorpius and draco's relationship form

the age thing was a good descision, :)

love these stories between draco and scorpius keep writing them

:) xo
Think Chocolate Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Oh, wow, I love all three! It just brings out a bubbly smile outta me. I don't mind the age, it still goes well. I look forward to the second chapter. And I hope to read more, hehe, maybe with Lucius too? But that's just my perversion talking haaha.