Reviews for Just Like This
espanamazing chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Yes! I was looking for this fic again, and I finally found it.

I love the emotion in it- and I really love the self-awareness Maes seems to have- especially in the line about "Don't wake up... I don't want to die."

It's really sweet, and I liked the way it ended as well. 3
CaptainEliphant chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was so good! But yet very sad...

I just wish Maes didn't have to die :(
MapleLeaves-VodkaBottles chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
God I hate anime, but I love with the same ferocity. Noone can ever have a happy ending. Why did Maes have to die? DAMNIT! I loved the story, its so much like the relationship between Maes and Roy, only with the yaoi, WHICH I LOVE! XP I also love how you made Roy feel about his age the same way Ed feels about his height! Haha! NICE!
MARYLOVER chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
A nice piece of work. You know, it's true, sometimes your unconscious brings you what you secretly long for during a dream.

I thought I wasn't going to enjoy this fic, but to be true, I really did. You know how I love psychological fics.

I liked one part, the one when he finally opened his own heart and let truth overwhelm him... when he realized he really was in love all the time.

And the rant about Roy's age was priceless, I had never read one before, you made me laugh amongst all the sadness.

You know, I liked the fact the sex was with the young Maes and not the senior, just don't ask me why, maybe it was because there was no Gracia yet, it seemed right.

Okay I did it, I read it and left you a comment. Now go and bounce all over your house, because I really liked it. bye.
ArkanianHyde chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
wow. maes death always gets me... i love this one. fave-ing rie now
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Nice one.
Mez10000 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Absolute genius and heartwrechingly sad yet sweet. I loved it.

(Yes, no random, rambling comment - I have actually left a real review...)
silkendreammaid chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
i made my deadline, the dragon goes up as soon as i've finished here..lol...

i know you've been doing this all day and i'm glad you didn't split it like you thought to at one time... its turned out well.. smiles

silken :)