Reviews for Team Rocket's Friendship
Pokemonfanthings chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
You have a great sense of humor. I think your wrote their personalities well. I haven't read a Team Rocket-centric fic in a while but this is a fav.
MyRocketWorld chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
I feel so released that you wrote this fanfiction. Exactly as you described it in the beginning I also felt not really comfortable after "Pop goes the Sneasel". For a moment it destroyed my expactations for their friendship they developed for example in the "I'm a friend who needs you too" motto ... and their beautiful friendship means more to me than I can express. The way you made this thing a whole new story ... I love it. You did not only give the struggels in this shitty episode a meaning (charm attack), no, you put that even in the background and focused on all this ... emotion. Siriously, I was close to tears. You are blessed with a great talent and an amazing taste and opinion - and heck yeah, at least you made one person cry.
Uh, and by the way, I just created my account only to write a review on this beautiful masterpiece.
Love, MyRocketWorld
freakqueen chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
its been ages since I really watched pokemon but I really like this fic. meowth is one of my faves and you just gotta love the friendship these three have, even if they are bad guys. great work.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I can't believe I didn't review this before. I added it to my favorites, but didn't tell you how much I absolutely love this. The Team Rocket Trio are in their own dysfunctional way just as close friends as Ash and Pikachu. You know that at the end of the day, they stick together. Jessie will beat up on the boys, Meowth will deliver some snarky comment, and James will screech like a girl, but they'll do it together! And if something happened to one of them, the other two would either instantly get their act together to help out or fall apart if it was too late to do anything to fix the situation. You displayed their friendship perfectly in this story and certainly repaired what that episode messed up on.

I'd love to see more Team Rocket friendship stories from you in the future. Keep up the great work.
pink chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
their motto really touched my heart!
I WANT TO ACT THIS INTO DRAMA! XD MEOWTH IS SOOOO CUTE!
I'm a friend who needs you, too...

Make that double, we both need you.

You protect us both from desperation...

You unite us all in jubilation...

You chase away our loneliness...

You're a mess, but we love you nevertheless.

Ironically enough, it had been Jessie who said:

Team Rocket's friendship never ends
(Hey, you think if I eat right and exercise, I could evolve into a Sneasel?)

(No,) James had said, (you'll just evolve into a Persian.)

And then Meowth recalled a voice...his OWN VOICE...replying: (That ain't so bad...)
OK MEOWTH... THAT AIN'T SO BAD? IT'S NOT SO BAD TO EVOLVE INTO PERSIAN?
ARE YOU INSANE?! MEOWTH! YOU WERE FURRRRRR-FECT! YOU DON'T NEED TO EVOLVE INTO PERSIAN!
mEOWTH RULEZ! XD
true2love chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is really the sweatest thing I've read in a long while. Thank you.
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SAD! I think a TR crying group hug would be very fitting at the moment. :')
Neopuff chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
F, what have I done, not reviewing this even though I have it bookmarked.

I still haven't watched the episode, but it sounds too OOC for me to bother.

ANYHOW I adore this fic! It's absolutely adorable and exactly how I could imagine them all acting :D You keep everyone so perfectly in-character! Ahh I'm gonna keep reading it again and again XD
Kenneth22 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I really loved that story. Poor Meowth never get enough spotlight... I loved Jessie and James reactions, that were well-spotted and very true to the characters (especially Jessie, that is just HER).
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Amazing and a awesome explation! The writers are completely evil! I love your story
TeamRocketGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I have just have to say this was a wonderfully written story that was a pleasure to read. I just loved how it ended, there is not many moments between Jessie and Meowth, it was really cute and just made me smile. I also loved how James stood up to her when she was ranting. I loved the way you wrote the characters, anyways what a sweet heartwarming story and I hope you write more Team Rocket stories.
Ligerstardust chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
What a nice little fic. Well done.
Lady of York chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
That was GREAT
x.MyrtenasterRose.x chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Aw... that was really sweet. But I think I have to go watch the episode now. Then maybe it'll make more sense... xD

It was cute either way!
Rocket Wolf chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Aw, poor Meowth! Even if they did manage to get away with a sneasel, I doubt J and J would ever replace him for good, it just wouldn't be TR without him! Just a relief that things worked out in the end. Except for that eevee, or whatever that was...still feel kinda sorry for it. :/

Anyway, this was nice. Sad, but nice!