Reviews for Metal Misery
XT-421 chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
I loved it, and I am pretty sure it isn't over yet.

This is just such a unique story... I mean, Amy and Metal Sonic, such an odd couple, yet, so strikingly obvious that I am surprised there aren't that many more out there... And then to be able to pull of a good story about this couple... whoa.

Still, great job, I hope to see more from this story, whatever your reason was to not write, I fully understand, I too have moments (though of less severity,) where I don't want to write.

It's fine, just, write more soon please!

~XT-421
technogod chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
this is one of your best yet

i hope the next chap is gonna be a romantic one
bezugen chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
sweet new chap

awsome fight scene

metal took an ax to the back that is true dedication to his lover
giga the weapon master chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
i relized that a little in the start of the chapter metal was in sonics place and sonic in metal's place.
nico chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
yay you are back hugs for you

and metal is going to be gone for three whole years that makes me sad
zero doujin infinite chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
glad to see your back and this story is getting so damn awsome i loved how you ended this chapter with metal scraficing himself for amy truly awsome
Shippo's Ramen chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
Well, at least he's alive. Now Tails won't be alone. Good Chapter! Shippo Out!
Shippo's Ramen chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
How could Sonic try to take Amy hostage! Face it sonic, Metal has changed. Shippo Out!
Shippo's Ramen chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
It's good to know that Metal found a defense against Tails that won't hurt anyone. Update soon! SHippo Out!
XT-421 chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
Metal and Amy... they need to go to a matchmaking class... that was 'ok', but by any means... they could've done something a tad more spontaneous or romantic... (But, seeing as those two know little about matchmaking, and seeing as Amy couldn't get a relationship until the right guy came, it made sense within the story. So it is not a bad thing... jsut me trying to be funny...)

Good story... I can easily imagine Sonic how he is... all hyped up and crazy all of the time...

Please, keep this story going.

~XT
Godzilla chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
Ahh The calm before the storm. Nice chappie! Sonic 'n Eggman don't work together very well, do they? Glad Sonic found a legal way of getting that dimond. The seen with Cream and Tails was so cute! I wouldn't be so confident if I was him though. Eggman might not be THAT big of a threat but he's no push-over. As for Sonic, well, just hope he goes easy on his freinds. But if Super Sonic (or wores, Dark Super Sonic) shows up... Well it was nice knowing you Tails.
technogod chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
i would love to see sonic in a wheel chair

nice what metal did for cream
banzuske chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
...dude climatic battle aproaches will sonic admit that metal has changed or dose metal have to break both of sonics legs
giga the weapon master chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
very nice this story is a very and i mean very close second to gaonondorfs the third's boomers story i read that like 12 times and it still gets me

and i am going to make sure when this story is complete i will read it over and over and over again til is seases to amuse and entertain me
nico chapter 9 . 7/29/2008