Reviews for Metal Misery
Marlon Random chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
Your fics are great! Its a shame that there isn't a whole lot of this pairing around, but you characterised them perfectly. I hope you continue this fic, you are very talented!
Hi chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
YAAAAAAAASSSSS FREAKING METAL'S BACK BABY! Btw,

"Purple?!

Amy grinned. "Nope, give up?"

Metal nodded. " Yep. What is it?"

"Magenta!"

"Amy ...that's another shade of pink..." Said Metal.

"I know! Isn't it great!" Said Amy.

Metal pretended to faint.

LOL!
BLAZEthehedgehog chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Fred, like from Five Nights at Freddy's...?
Ninja Demon Alchemist Arin chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
Mind if I retype this story on Wattapad?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/7/2015
Please write more .. I know you probably wont finish this since it's 2015, but that was an amazing Story so far!
PINGAS 9000 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
She wants the robo pingas.
Flip-A-Pancake06 chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Metal Sonic's feeling is love :)
I'm so happy for him :(
dbz food chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
gouk food loves eatttttttttttttt
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
Oh my god śonic you little basterd hoe how could you think of blowing amy head off you make me throw up and spit it back at you I still love you
Jack chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
Love this story its brilliant! But why is it that all the brilliant stories that are wrote are never ever finished? From Sonic stories to to DBZ stories. It is getting very very VERY ANNOYING!
Majora IP chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Majora IP : Debes terminarlo esta super chulo (mientras leia imaginaba que aparecia en el mundo como un virus dispuesta a matar a Sonic por ser tan pero tan molesto) terminarlo a quien eligio Metal Tails a Amy o a Cream - mierda Shadow Insane Pixel se acerca - Adiós Shadow Insane Pixel : Salven a Link , Salven a Link-San IPE : tonta que no estamos en un fic de zelda Shadow Insane Pixel :me hubieras dicho - se va . IPE : "facepalm nivel dios" Auch ... debería devorarlas a todas y al fin seria libre de sus molestias (Hugh no sabes lo horrible que es soportarlas) Todas excepto IPE : ¡pero no lo haces por que nos quieres Onee-Sama¡ IPE : ¡HYLIA QUIEN Sea salveme¡
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
F**K SONIC!
kenny72 chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
who is tha compainion?im curious!
Catsmirage chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
This is a wonderful story. I wish u would have continued.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Who did metal tails choose?
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »