Reviews for Metal Misery
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
IM GONNA FRIGGIN KILL YOU SONIC! D:
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Knuckles is such a duche! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Sonic is such a BITCH! :(
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
my idea on metal tails; Orange steel or titanium metal steel tail-blades encrusted with a thin diamond covering for durability fox like appearance his eye color/light is blue to copy tails eyes and so on (what do you think of my description and NO FLAMES)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
I was right! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
So...I'm going to make a guess. Cream is young and very forgiving so...does that mean she'll forgive Metal? Or has Metal done to much for Cream to forgive? I'm going with choic one.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
keep going and is the one that MT chose cream?
Sapphireflame31 chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
Please update! I've been waiting forever!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
Who did metal tails pick •w•
penelopethefox chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Please write more! PLEASE I'M DIEING HERE!
guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
Maybe you should do a chapter when Metal Sonic is turned into a normal hedgehog. Just saying... :)
NightTheEchidna chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
i luv all the chapters its so cute. is there going to be a ch:16?
Purest of the Hearts chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
*Eye twitches in disbelief* Sonic the Hedgehog...Hero of Mobius/Earth...The Blue Blur...Is stealing from a jewelry store?! WHAT THE FUUUUUU-
Purest of the Hearts chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
1) Sonic had resorted to the lowest of the low, and had pointed a lazer at Amy. "Ever heard of Chaos Control?"

"Leave Amy out of this fight!" roared Metal.

"I can't do that pal, you see…you are in this giant form that makes it impossible for me to beat you in alone. And as you see…I don't have all the chaos emeralds. So, here's the deal. You get out of that form, and fight me fair, or I blow Amy's head off."

- What the fuck, Sonic?! Are you really going THAT low?!

2) Cream got angry. Sonic had forgotten about her. She threw Cheese at Sonic as hard as she could.

- Damn, that's gotta hurt for both of them!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
No. No! NO! This can't be happening! WHAT THE HELL, SONIC?!
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »