Reviews for Not Worth It
Shannon chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Oh god!
I almost cried! Poor House! That was so sad! I just want to hug Greg and let him cry into my shoulder... and never let him go...
GrapeSoda2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
It hit me just now; I read this story ALL the time and I've never reviewed! Well duh; the best way to tell someone you like their work is to TELL them! So here it goes...

First off, as I've already said, I read this all the time, and every time I do I find out something different about it. The way it's Cuddy who's telling it, but still you get a sense of what each character is feeling; I love that. The part I think that gets me the most is when House runs into Wilson in the hallway and he drops all of his papers; when House, after Wilson walked away, hugged himself and said "sorry"to nobody. That really got me.

I really don't know what else to say, except that I'm speechless.

All in all, I think this is the best House story I've ever read.

Keep up the good work; I'm expecting great thing from you; Great things! :D
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This is an amazing story. I've re-read it several times over the months, stumbling across it, I don't know why I've never reviewed... Anyhoo, superbly well-written, very sad, and emotional story. Fabulous job. Thanks for sharing.
tuckp3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
total tearjerker.
Cyd the Squid chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This was very well written and extremely gut wrenching. Thanks for a different viewpoint and making House vulnerable.
DJTCluva chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Great story! Very well-written. I love the idea of Cuddy caring so much about both House and Wilson-it seemed very realistic.
chocoholly chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
arhg .. you made me cry! In a good way :)

great story!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That was so Beautiful. It made me cry. I'm going to add it to my favs.
stargatesg1971 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This story really rips at your heart, its full of angst and well written. Thanks for sharing.
Amber chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
To be honest? I think this was the story I've been waiting for since the end of season 4. You made me cry. Thanks.
lilithkv chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
It was so sad. *sobbing* Brilliant wirting.
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Oh, the S4 finale has to be my FAVORITE plot twist of all stories of all time. I just /love/ the fanfiction borne from it, and I get the feeling the beginning of S5, or even well into the middle of it, will be good, as well... :D
Ritulia chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
God, this is so... So... *sobbing* I can't take much of it...

Thanks, dzio. You're a great writer. *hug*
Richie117 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
mówiłam już, że świetne? No to powiem, albo powtórzę: Świetne :D (chociaż ery brak ;pp )
passionfornight chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Fantastic story. It really shows that the most important thing to House is what Wilson wants now that Amber is dead. It really conveys that sometimes what you need is other peoples forgiveness to be able to forgive yourself.