Reviews for Terror at the School
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I fucking hate this story, why can't the bad guys win?
Love chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I love your stories! All of them! You are probably my favorite fanfiction author! ;) but the one comment have is, why is Gibby always the bad guy? I think it would be cool to have a story where Gibby is Carly, Sam, and Freddie's friend. He is a very good bad guy and you write him very well, but I also think you could have some pretty cool storylines where Gibby is nice! Thanks for reading! 3
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Man, i cant imagine how freaky that would be. Ive learned to always be nice to the weird and silent kids. It might save a life.
Geekquality chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Looved it! :) Haha, you make Gibby the bad guy a lot. XD
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
i love this i always love stories like this great seriously
Shania chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I thought that was the most exciting seddie story I have ever read. It makes Sam seem a little more valnerable than she is on the show. Another thing is gibby is ungibby like, and I was a little upset that he died. But Freddie seems more manly, and to me thats what I think got this story intresting
qwertyupzz chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I can't believe you have posted so many great fan fictions! This is totally one of my favorite creations by you!
sTrAwbErRi009 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
woah...the roof top thing where gibby and underwear...oh you want i mean anyway that was just disturbing but all in all it's really great...
hayylies chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
i luv it
Kate K chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Well, it's a good story, but everyone just seems so OOC... Also, all of your stories seem to have the same plot.
freemanrage chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Aw, how cute! Very nice story! *Favs*
Heartsong's Fanfictions chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Cheesy but cute xD
xiao-lanlan chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
The end was so cute! I loved it!

Aimie
KT.the.Crazy chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
This is one of my favorite stories of yours! It was really well done, and although I'm not an expert on school shootings, nor have I lived through one, I thought you did it very well. Plus, the awesome moment between Sam and Freddie at the end was just perfect!
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Love this. I'd like to see something more like this in the future. Your stories are impossible to avoid.