Reviews for If I Give You What You Want Will I Need It, Too?
QueenTakhsis chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
EEEEHHH! This was so sweet and amazing! I love it! .
kudorox chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I know it's been forever since you published this story, but there was no way I couldn't review. This was absolutely the best written Loveless fic I've ever read. Everything about it flowed smoothly, and I felt for both Ritsuka and Soubi the entire time. I will for sure check out your other works! Thanks for putting this out there-it was like reading the work of a professional. :)
promocat chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
i mloved this story!such a beautiful take on soubi's desire for a master & ristuka's realazion that he has to order soubi at times-write more!
romulus-girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
It sounds wrong to say it... but that was sweet. It was almost fluffy. I just think that fluffy lemon it an odd thing to say, ha. Good story.
frangipaniflowers chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
i actually screamed with happiness when i read this story...it's really well written, and you get the beauty of the dominant!Ritsuka and submissive!Soubi without losing their characters or making the writing seem contrived, so well done! and i look forward to more like it... please?
fairygirlca chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
What can I say? Fantastic!
RyokoJesse chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
That was fantastic. Great characterization. Ritsuka's dominance was well-handled, very believable. I love Soubi's submissive kinks, don't you?

I'll keep you in mind and check out more of your writing next time I get a chance.
A Lucky Stone chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Aw. And damn, that was hot. There are a couple of typos and at one point all your apostrophes seemed to have gone AWOL, but that didn't really detract from a very good fic. Nice job; this is just how I see a relationship between them working.
Booji chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Oh. My. Yuuko. This is the abso-fraggin'-lute best Loveless lemon (or anything) I have ever read, period. I was so happy to see uke!Soubi, because weirdly enough I think that's IC for him.
Kuroi Kitty chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
aw cute xD love it!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
*dies* smut with the sweetest ending i have ever read. amazing. noticed a few missing apostrophes, but other than that, it was wonderful! your style was great and it all flowed so well. . thoroughly enjoyable!
mikuloveitachi chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
oh wow this was great! soo intimate i love yaoi i love yaoi i love yaoi!

ah ah this was great- heh heh ristuka was jealous of seimei! that is great!
Kitsune309 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Nice story! I liked it, especially the ending. I would have preferred that Soubi call Ritsuka by his name instead of 'master', but other than that, I loved it.
Satsuki007 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Awesome story. I love story of 'Master and Servant'. And the fact that Ritsuka was the Master just made it better because you don't get to see him so...authoritative. I would like to read more if that is possible.
Pumpkin Head Jones chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
oh my god!

oh-

my-

god!

(that's what went through my head as i cleaned up the huge nosebleed stain off of my keyboard)

wow, this was hot! and the ending was so swet! *misty eyes*