Reviews for Truth and Denial
bunnylover15 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
cute! people should do more stories about stuff like this ;3
Kittehz chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
awwww. so cute! I could just imagine thing whole thing.

I've only heard one shipping name, and that's 'nesuka', but I'm not completely sure...

cookies!

Kittehz
iBTS chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I loved that last part. XD Darn black- mailing princesses...
LordLenne chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Awesome long-fic. I love your personality use for Ness/Lucas.

Great job :3
alataya chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
PSIshipping ftw I loved the story. :D I also loved that Peach and Zelda were blackmailing Ness and Lucas. XD
An-Mochi chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Aww, so cute. I liked this one a lot. There were a couple of grammatical mistakes, but I liked how the whole thing progressed. I was fearing an overused "U like me? I luv u!" scenario, and i like how you mixed it up a little bit. I also like how you made it amazingly adorable without... an excessive amount if "action". It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

In regards to MOTHER3, shit, I was bawling my eyes out at the end. I knew it was coming, someone spoiled it a little, but i didn't know how. Now I have to figure out how I'm going to play EB.
Giselle chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Awesome ficcie! I'm so glad I got to read this one :) The best thing with good ficcies is that you never want them to stop, you just want to read forever, because they are that good. And you ficcie is one of them!

I hope you will continue with NessxLucas, since they are my favorite couple on ssbb! Take care!
Igunashia-Sama chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
omg! that was just the most adorable lucasXNess fanfiction i've EVER read! i just love it! And i played MOTHER 3 and it made me also cried! It would be awesome if you continued to write more stories about this couple! Great job!
TanisEly chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I read your fic on Deviantart, and you know? I love it! Is one of the best NxL fics I've ever read! The plot is not simple and you mixed drama, romance, and humor very well, your writing is clear and it's easy to imagine what's happening. Great job :D

Sorry if I wasn't clear, English is not my mother language.
Curlyraye chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This is just adorable!

...Hmm. Are you Star-Yukiko on DeviantART? x3 Because that's who introduced everybody! :D

And...a shipping name? I have no idea :( I can tell you when I find out though! :D
The Amazing'ly sexy'Dr.Riddles chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Super cute! I absolutly love it!
Purin chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Lovely story! There has to be more NessxLucas in the world!
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I LOVE IT! ) NessxLucas is my favorite couple!
mbrothers chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
From Alex: I thought this was really good! Sure, it's a gay story, but I ain't a homophobic, so I gave it a chance. I'm glad I did! I LOVE the metaphors you used at the beggining! I'm adding this to my favorites! P.S. Good thing I got to this before my brother, because he IS a homophobie and would probably flame this for that.