Reviews for The Long Way Home
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Heartbreaking and lovely. What a perfect ft for the episode. John's emotions almost made me cry.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I really enjoyed this fic and I thought you did great in describing John's reaction to Teyla's baby. Great job!
stargatemagic chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Okay, lovely fic and all, love Ronin and Sheppard, but I'm a bit of a Rodney lover, and I think "the one man he trusted to get them all back there" is a little much. What about Rodney? I thought they were bestest friends?

Sorry! I just had to. Don't sic the bunnies on me!
Juliana chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
So nice... Great writing as usual. Thank you.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Beautifully written.
MrsB108 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This is beyond excellent dude. When you write dialogue or thoughts for the characters it always feels right on with what I would expect them to say or feel.
Luoodles chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Loved it... but... how is it you've already seen this episode? Lucky, lucky duck! LOL! Can't wait to see it myself. THis was a nice treat and so sweetly done. Thanks!
sherryw chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Loved your tag it was wonderful.
Rac80 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh wonderful tag for S & R great story and extremely well- written!
ChaseMe131 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Great tie in to the show, it slips right in as if the writers had it planned the whole time! Thanks for sharing with us!
FumblesMcstupid46 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Hope you don't mind me asking but could you modify your summary as it appears on the listing, it does contain spoilers for the ep which has not officially aired yet. I have not read the fic but will once I see the episode, very much looking forward to it, thanks mac
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This is a really lovely compliment to the episode. I like how you've filled in the gaps and interpreted what was going on in such a charming way. Kudos to you!
LinziDay chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
AW! Very nice. Loved the end.
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Ah! Been missing your stories. I have a feeling S5 will be spawning a lot of new fics!
Scifan chapter 1 . 6/22/2008