Reviews for Fight for all the wrong reasons
Iris chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
such a beautiful story. i wanted to know what emm and ed were fighting for
Justchillingandliving chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
cool cool cool cool
pixies114 chapter 15 . 12/7/2008
aww cute ending! loved your story!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
good fic
IronHeartAlchemist chapter 17 . 12/6/2008
this doesnt make any sense at all...is this chapter supposed to be here? It left off w/jake & victoria and ended up with alice getting married (i think) and bella being preg w/ twins? wtf? I thought this was going to be acool chp cuz the last one was like, epic!

love it
s m Neal chapter 17 . 12/4/2008
UM HEY THIS CHAPTER IS FOR THE WRONG STORY
pixies114 chapter 17 . 12/3/2008
awesome! can't wait for the next chapter
Bushesobrandy chapter 15 . 12/2/2008
Holy crap! I was so emotional during the green room scene that I almost cried. I didn't want to read a Twilight fanfiction because Twilight is so utterly perfect. After scrolling through the lists though I decided to read yours and I was really getting into it. That ENDING! SO CRAPPY! I was expecting another chapter and then nothing. I must say I'm very disappointed. It was like reading the Twilight Series and then Edward dying. That's how I felt. Oh absurd.
s m Neal chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
you should so do a sequel loved it hey heck out some of my stories and tell me if there any good
PurpleLicious64 chapter 15 . 7/19/2008
:D Your absolutely welcome x3!
bella878 chapter 15 . 7/19/2008
OMG! this was a great story! one of the best twilight fan fictions i've read so far! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue with this story!
yummytacos in the bathroom chapter 13 . 7/16/2008

dun dun dun!
yummytacos in the bathroom chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
aw!

CTYME1000 chapter 15 . 7/16/2008
Hi your plot is really good. the only thing you should improve is your writing stlye. sometimes your sentences are really choppy and slightly sloppy sounding. Make sure you choose the right punctuation as well if soumeone yells something, there should be an exclamation point not a period. And usually men yell not scream; you said emmett screamed but i think you should have meant yelled or bellowed. Just remember to choose your words carefully because more often than not, there is a better one out there and to also write in a mature tone. After all of that critisizm, i just want to say i really do like this story and a sequel would be very interesting and would also help with your writing :)

P.S. Catherine's power is pretty cool!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »