Reviews for Don't You Wait for Me
Potterworm chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Amazing, amazing story.
Gloria chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
DEFINETLY a favorite.

I'll be smiling for the very resto of the week, if not for the rest of my life.

Worth every minute spent reading. You go girl!
SnarkySheep chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Beautiful :-)
Specificitydarling chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
WOW!

Or, in more detail, This is an exceptionally good story... One of those that start with despondency, and somehow end up full of hope . It's such a poignant story, and I believe you captured Cameron and Chase really well. Great job! My fave line: "voice taut with that newfound brashness which still smacks a little of a child wearing his father’s tie and too-big loafers. Except that House has never worn ties, and Chase’s childhood ended thirty years ago."
kill-kiss-be chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
amazing, as always. you write these two brilliantly and always manage to keep them in character, which is just awesome. ;]

I loved it, incredibly well-written and a very good insight to Cameron. It was beautiful.

]
FieryxEyes731 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
First of all, I don't know how you write so many thing so quickly. It's amazing. Secondly, this was, once again, beautiful. Something about the last part just struck me as so sad and guh. I can't get over it. *sigh* perfect. And third, off on a tangent, my friend and I were just talking about lasts and basically everything that was in the first few sentences, like...yesterday. weird. anyway, i'll stop rambling. wonderful job ]
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I really enjoyed this. The formatting was good and set the emotional tone well. I liked the concept too, that as much as people attend to firsts they can also attend to lasts. The awareness of lasts can be sad but is also valuable.