Reviews for 27 Years
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Loved it :)
izzy825 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is so sweet, i love this!
4get-me-not96 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
The names r inoichi n shikaku (not shikato) i dont know choujis dads real name is, but i dont think its choumaru
Cheerful Regression chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was so romantically awesome. I loved every bit of it. Well- except when Shikamaru was with Temari, of course ;)

Their younger selves were adorable, I loved how they got their ears pierced together, I just... adored it. Shikamaru's continued interest in her was freakin' awesome.

Thank you for writing and posting this!

-CR
MariaSabaku chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Perfect! It couldn't be any better! I absolutely and completely loved it! XD
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I loved it!
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Ah...this is an enjoyable read. Thanks for writing it
mood ink chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
very nice! )
Dimly chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This was SO cute!

:D
Salty-Storm and Trufflemix chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
You know, I normally don't like ShikaIno, but this was really good. I love the style you did it in.

Great story, Glad I read it!
Dominisk chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
very nice. like how you did the time line in a way. i thought it was really well thought out. i also find it funny that they have twins. is it just me or does everyone who thinks about shikamaru and ino having kids give them twins? anyway nice story loved it alot.
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This was totally awesome. I loved how you did a whole entire history of the two of them. It was really cute and a nice. I loved it. It was such a great read. Good job.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Haha, really cute. I liked it, good job.
cozieatbrains chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
this one.. is soo beautiful! man i love this.. so much T_T

one of the best shikaino fic ive read so far.. really really love it.

please do some more

man i salute you!

xoxo muah!
Flotation Device chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I loved this!

I love how you counted down the years. It was really creative and a good way to organize the events chronologically. It was also pretty funny at times, but it also managed to be deep and dramatic.

Now, this is going to sound really critical- but I only want to help, really!

Ahem- Chouza Akimichi (as opposed to Choumaru)

Shikaku Nara (As opposed to Shikato)

Inoichi Yamanaka (as opposed to Inoshi, but that may have been a typo, because you wrote it right in the beginning...)

Also. In the part where you do the months (i.e 7 years 3 months, 7 years five months...) it should be '6 years, five months', not 7 years.

-Hope that helps!