Reviews for Fight Plan
FuzzBucket chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
So I've been through about 20 of your fanfics by now and you are amazing. The only reason I haven't reviewed every single one is because I can't think of any other words than amazing.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out!
lukeandlor383 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This is the first FF that I've read in a good six months, and easily one of the best. I absolutely loved it. (:
cywen69 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I really liked it, although I prefer your adult stories much better. You do have a gift for story telling. I loved how she was bothered by it without really knowing what was bothering her. So very Gimore.

xcanncx chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
loved it...

could so be a sequel some day
can-can-can chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Wonderful to see you again! I LOVED the story and am beyond excited that you'll have a bunch more coming soon!

italiax09 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I love your stories, I seriously do. They are so well thought out, with interesting, and not already done plots that are just so boring and like "please how about something different!" They are unique and intriguing! Like the opening for this one, I had no idea what was going on, but then as it got a little deeper into Luke and Lorelai's convo, I was like Oh! Wow! Okay!

I loved how Lorelai's fustrations built up and how she was pressing Luke to react more to what she had said! And to ask questions and confront and be more ... normal about it ;-) Like Ted! P Hehe, your, uh ... double meaning wasn't lost on me! LoL.

I loved the sexual tension at the end-ish ... I LIVE for those sexual tension moments and this fanfic had a lot ... I thank you for that ;-P

I liked how they didn't ACTUALLY have sex, because personally that would have seemed so rushed and unrealistic and so ... typical. And just like every other fanfic out there where it starts out all sexual tension and stuff and then they jump RIGHT INTO making out and doing dirty stuff without thinking twice. LoL.

Loved loved loved when Luke was like "one more question." and Lorelai starts to freak out and then Luke's just like, "come here" so soft and sweet. I can just PICTURE him saying that! I seriously can. *sigh* So cute! OMG! Loved it. And then Lorelai's all smart alecky and defiant ... or should I say uncooperative, even though that means the same thing, but w/e. And then Luke's still all like, mellow and quiet, and then Lorelai sits next to him! OMG! THE BEST PART OF THE WHOLE STORY!

I loved the last line! Ah jeez, so funny [

And I think I get what you were talking about being fustrated on how to get the conversation and the storyline to get it to where you wanted it to be. I've pretty much had that same problem too.

And, no its okay, I'll take this version thankyouverymuch! ;-)
Robinpoppins chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Hee, it's funny that you should post this now, because last week at the TWoP fanfic discussion thread, people were saying how it was weird that they hadn't seen a story from you now and were becoming worried that you lost interest in writing GG fic. And I was like, well, maybe she's working on her ficathon story right now. And then, seeing that you were working on three at the same time, holy crap! I can barely handle my on-going story plus writing my ficathon. In fact, my on-going story is on unofficial hiatus until I finish my stupid ficathon story...

But... I should be reviewing. That's what I came here to do, right? I love the idea of this story. It's just a plot that has a lot of potential and could've gone in a number of directions, depending what her original comment was, and I just loved the way this all turned out. I also enjoyed how you started the piece, with no one knowing what exactly Lorelai said in the beginning and how it allowed us to come up with a bunch of things in our own minds before you told us what she said and what it was in response to. I think my favorite part was the FND, especially with all the Beverly Hillbillies and mood rings comments. I was laughing so hard during that. And then, there was all the "like, OMG, Luke and Lorelai are so freakin' adorable," moments throughout this story. Can't forget to give you props for that.

I'm becoming long-winded here (having one of those big cans of Red Bull about 7 hours ago will do that to you), so great job and I can't wait to see your other upcoming stories (especially the ficathon, but I think that goes without saying, haha).
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Ok. can you say frustrating. You had me cussing out loud for a while with lorelai being so damn flaky and not just saying what she means. and luke just not getting it, at least you didn't make him a total moron and have lorelai go back to him to one more time to try to get him to talk about his feelings, or realized that's what she wanted in the first place. I know the whole point was to have them getting there, I just hate that when they did, "get there", it's over. over all you get an A. always love me a little LL. Great work. Funniest part. Lorelai getting emily and richard's hopes up about Ed, then slamming that door shut. Hilarious ! I'm all sorts of happy right now :)
Like2CUHappy chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
i thought this was fantaburiffical! In normal terms, i loved it!
SUDU chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
absolutly amazing as always. i love all the ways you get luke and lorelai together. this one, too. :)

i thought you stopped writing or something because of the long break, but thank god you werent.

cant wait for the next story(s)
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
hey i so loved it but i wish you were to go on further with this story it would be so great maybe you could think about that
Candygal chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Wow, I really love this! It was VERY to character and I could imagine everything so clearly. It was long but not too long, actually is was probably perfect length. I found it very easy to read and, as I said before: I could picture it so well that I could almost hear them! Uh, maybe that's just the obsessive side of my brain kicking in...but anyway! I really loved it and you wrote it very nicely! Kepp up the great work and I hope to read some more of your stuff soon! Preferably java-junkie ;). Anyways, great job!

LLfreak chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
i was so happy to see that you posted a story. every time i checked my email i hoped that i would see an alert from you. and it would just so happen that the day back from my camping trip i get that wonderful email:) granted i kept getting interrupted and wasn't' able to read it yesterday. anyways i liked it. i'm also excited to read the other two stories! and i can't wait for the 'Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda' LL ficathon stories to come out. my favorite kind of stories and i will have 22 to read! post your other stories soon:-D
Filo77 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Another great one shot! I loved Lorelai's excuse for it being Luke's responsibility to question her to get everything out. A woman's logic cannot be argued with.

I especially liked the FND and the banter there.

Stellar job and I'm glad you are still working on other fics!