Reviews for Water
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh, my goodness! This was so cute! I loved seeing the father/daughter aspect of their relationship. It just deepens the bond that Alucard and Seras have. I totally lost it when Alucard pulled her onto his lap and started playing with her hair. *squeals* That was just perfect! Although, I kind of feel bad for Pip because while those two are off in their own little world he's just standing there like a lost puppy. Lol :) He's always the third wheel.
Shawntail chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
naw, cute!
AnonyNeko chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Reveiwing again while not logged in. *shifty eyes*
Also, I found out there's more stories I forgot to read. GASP. The iTouch lied to meeee..!

Anyways, this review. I love this one, he makes her sit down, then yanks her to the floor, and to make it up to her, lets her lean against his legs and pets her, So adorable. *dies*
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
That is beyond adorable. So. Cute. Sqyee
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Ficou ótima esta fanfic, espero por mais, abraços
Stellar Gal chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I was looking forward to reading this fic based on the summary however it seems that your previous story for Water was replaced with Warmth. I'm assuming based on the reviews that this might be a problem on end. Either way just thought you should know. Also I noticed that Adorn We Now was also published twice. ::sigh:: I've read all your Hellsing stories twice now and can't wait for you to write another. :-)
Orisin chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Where were Pip?He didn't have much at all!He could have not gone with them.(XD
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
When I read the summary I stopped and stared then deemed that I had to read thisxD Its safe to say that I'm glad that I did; it was just too cute
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Poor Seras. Alucard really is rather sweet in his own twisted way.

Thanks for writing.
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aw. X3 I loved that.
xXIkutos-Secret-LoverXx chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
you SO have to make another chapter! like what hapens at the end of the boat ride and what happens between shifting for boat to plane and then like have her start kicking pip instead! lol! Alucard would get a kick out of that!
Kayka-chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
AW! Holy cow that was completely adorable! I loved it so very much!
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Truly amazing.

I applaud your idea.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Cute little oneshot, haha. I could see them stranding poor Pip. He would be all, 'hey! come back! damn you!' and stuff. LOL
BondSlave chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
aw, I have to addmit, that was REALLY cute. haha. I love the master/fledgling relationship between them. lol. So cute like a father and a child. (in a odd twisted sorta way) haha