Reviews for Pilot: Third Prophecies
Stacey chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Hi it's me agian i just needed to correct a mistake I made in my last review. I said I realize it's been almost a year. It should say almost 2 years. I said almost because I guess i'm still stuck in the year 2010 lol. I guess I'm not quite used to the new year yet, you know what I mean. lol.
Stacey chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Oh wow, this story is amazing I love it so far. I hope that they find Dean soon before it's too late for him. The fact that you put Dean Winchester in the story as a whitelighter makes me very happy. It gives me even more reason for reading this. I'm a big sucker for fanfics with Chris in them, but add Dean in the fic and that equals a very happy girl. I 3 Chris & Dean. )Now away from Dean and on to the main characters.

ahhh! You left a clif hanger with Chris and Henry Jr.! What's going to happen to them. I hope they will be ok especially Chris. I need to know. I realize it's be almost a year since you updated, but i need to know what happens next!this is an amazing fan fic. Please update soon!
LaLaLadyBug67 chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
NO wuts going to happen to him?OH man not henry and chris(theyre my favorites, dont tell the others that)oh well update when you can or possibly soon so we're all happy
RavenHeart101 chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Hello. Wonderful job, darling. I love how it actually seems like it's the show. I love it. -hugs-
writergirl94 chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
very nice chapter.

awe i hope chris is okay! and dean, more dean stuff hehe
RavenHeart101 chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
Well... that's interesting! I love it. Faster updates buddy!
charmedhunter chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
please update! this is really good.
writergirl94 chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
cant wait for more.

if ya need help with the next chapter. just ask.

loved it
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
well you know i already love it!
RavenHeart101 chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Haha! I love the chapter! Oh, you used my quote! EK! Can't wait for more! :)
Stepheyy chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
okay? Isn't Henry Paige's son? Wait Why was Henry Sr there? wait im soo confused.
Stepheyy chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
okay there is no full blooded Heir to the orignal charmed ones. Cuz 1 Piper and Leo Witch-Whitelighter 2 Phoebe and Coop Witch and Cupid. 3rd Paige and Henry witchlighter. So there is no full blooded one. Cuz most of them are half witch half whitelighter.
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
woah, raw steak for lunch...woah

anyways Chris is hilarious, totally in love with him

anyways update asap please!
Welsh-Lass chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
another great chappie. . Up date soon. Dee ~
RavenHeart101 chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Oh, interesting. There was only one mistake that I noticed and that was when you said "One of the models moved over to the other whispering in her eye..." Shouldn't that be ear? Other than that great chapter! I can't wait for more!