Reviews for Chuck vs The Gentleman's Club
LillyHalliwell chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
WOW. That was pretty interesting, but I kind of feel like Morgan should have found a way to meddle in somehow since he always does in the show. Overall, I enjoyed reading the story and the bit where Ellie had a crush on John was perfect. I always thought they might end up together if it weren't for Devon.
Whiskeyflips chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Excellent story.

Bold exploration of a tragic back story with Carina. I like it. The show's provided sad back stories to the two most hardcore characters Sarah & Casey. It stands to reason that the most hardcore person on the show have a suitably nightmarish reason as to how she got that way.

So... Joel Matlin. I fear for this lad's health.
coreymon77 chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
Oh, no! That is bad! Really, really bad! Sarah's cover could be completely blown! And we have been told what could happen to her if Joel found out! This is bad!

Other than that, though, this chapter was really, really fun to read! Sarah turning on the trained seductress switch on Chuck was really fun and I could totally picture Chuck getting uncomfortable and ashamed of his reaction due to the fact that he loves Sarah so much. This has all been very in character and I really appreciate that! Keep it up!

I am going to read the finale now, this should be very interesting and very fun!

coreymon77 chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
Man, Matlin is a real disgusting creep. That, of course makes the name connection to the real Joel Matlin that I mentioned earlier all the funnier! I am really looking forward to seeing our team kick his ass though, he has it coming, big time!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love how you write Chuck and Sarah's relationship? It is so adorable! Those two are so unfathomably madly in love with each other that it is unbelievable. I love it! Sarah flirting with Chuck must not have Been too hard, given how unconditionally in love those two are! It is so cute! I can so picture Chuck telling Sarah every day how much he loves her. Carina is right, though. Sarah has it even worse and threatening Chuck means forfeiting your life as Sarah will go all primal rage on your ass!

coreymon77 chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Well, that was interesting. Not much to really say about this chapter as not all too much really happened. I somehow knew Casey wouldn't remind Sarah, though.

coreymon77 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
okay, seriously, this is starting to get a little odd. Why does everyone in this story have sexual fantasies about Casey? It is just weird! Nice touch with telling Sarah that fantasies about Chuck involve falling in love and growing old with him, though, it really shows Sarah how lucky she is to have him.

Typical Chuck, he has a naked woman grinding on him for an hour and yet it still takes him thinking of Sarah to get turned on. That is just so typical Chuck, he does not have eyes for absolutely anyone but Sarah, the love of his life.

Keep up the great work, Bill. This is fun to read.

coreymon77 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Seriously? Anna too? Come on, already! Does everyone have the hots for Casey? This should turn out interestingly. Great job so far.

coreymon77 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
HAHAHAHA! LOL! This chapter was a riot! Although, the funniest part for me was actually completely unintentional on your part. You see, where I live there is a major home security alarm company called Alarm Force and the president of that company is named Joel Matlin. So, when I see that you have Joel Matlin as the major organized crime, cocaine smuggling bad guy in this story, I absolutely cracked up! That was, most likely entirely unntentional on your part, but I found it incredibly funny!

As for the rest of this chapter, I was right, this is going to be a really fun chapter to read. But Ellie secretly having the hots for Casey, seriously? The Casey/Carina relationship is hard enough for me to take. There is no need to add Ellie into the mix! Other than that, though, fantastic chapter. I am now off to read the next one.

coreymon77 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Yay! This one looks like it is going to be really, really fun! I am looking forward to reading the rest of this! It's great to see Sarah finally experience what Chuck has gone through all this time. It is always great to see her vulnerable like that. They are just too cute together! Can't wait to see how this one turns out!

Poa chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
This story had its ups and downs for me, but I like the happy ending. Favorite line: Did you forget your chapstick? :) Thank you for writing!
Poa chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
LOL! Everybody has the hots for Casey! I have to disagree on one point though. Chuck may be a "happily ever after" man, but I don't see Casey as a one-night stand. Sugar Bear has a lot to offer... Just sayin'! ;)
Poa chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Aha! So Anna likes Casey too! :)
NickyR chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
Wow this fanfic, had a little bit of everything, I enjoyed it!
Owl Emporium chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
This was really good...great job! (:

Angelica
brickroad16 chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
Nice conclusion. I am very excited for the sequel. My favorite part:

“Ok Chuck”, said Sarah as she removed her earpiece. “You can keep yours in now. It’s show time.”

“Someday”, Chuck said with a smile. “You’re seriously going to have to explain that to me.”

I swear that I am going to stick "Show time" in one of my stories - soon! :)