Reviews for A Deathly Fairytale
GlOmP3R chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
aha, loved this story ! Man I always hated Misa, but this made me hate him SO much more. Kick ass story, I can't wait for more !
Yumeina-sama chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Oh ghad.. I can't continue reading this.. All of them talk like girls, Light, L, Matt, even Mello did you even think about their personalities when you're writing their POVs or lines... The declaration of love looked so fake... You state that L is so smart and yet he can't think of any solution to escape from slavery, he let misa win all the time..-.-... I think is not as smart as you want to portray... For me, he's so stup*d in this fic...
Yumeina-sama chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
You're contradicting yourself.. I thought L's inteligence is so high and yet he can't outwit misa who's overly stupid? I'm confused...
SmileWave chapter 15 . 5/11/2013
Wow! Soooo good! I love this story! I almost cried when light hit L though.
Nice plot :)
karolinami132 chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
Omg that was soooo beautiful! ! I nearly started to cry when raito punched L! What a meany! :D
raindownchaos chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I really loved this story it was exciting and fun and it wasn't all sex so I could those scenes and still understand what was going on :)
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
This was amazing! At first I didn't like it too much because of the style, but eventually, I got over it. It's just that good :D If anything, I came to love the style. I can't wait to read the sequel (which I'm going to do ASAP).
Amethystaura chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
*facepalm* A nice story. But for heaven's sake I wish someone would remove it from the Uke L Lawliet community on .
ulqui's-girl chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
N is crazy he's not getting L!
ulqui's-girl chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
omg?
ulqui's-girl chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
? He's not gonna tell Light he's royalty yet?
ulqui's-girl chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
OH SHIT LIGHT TO THE RESCUE!
ulqui's-girl chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Oh shit Light is such a bitch! Seriously? Does he hate servants THAT much? Misa that stupid ass b*tch!
ulqui's-girl chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
LOVE MELLO JUST CAUSE HE SAVED L!
ulqui's-girl chapter 6 . 2/15/2012