Reviews for Because I love you
JustQueenOfNarnia chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Aww
Optomistic chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
These are beautiful stories. I have them marked as favorites so I can go back and read them.
Keep it up.. these are great!
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Love it! :)
Rhetorical-Ducky chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
That was really quite sweet. The characters were very 'in character' to, which for Aslan can be hard. Nicely done ;)
jmljasmine chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This is a story to live by.
B34chBum94 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow! That was AMAZING! When you had Aslan say that he died for everyone because he loved them, I can just remember my mom telling me that one night when I was little and didn't understand why Jesus would die if he was innocent. I almost cried when Edmund repeated Aslan's line to Lucy at the end. Great job!

~Dist
Lu Su chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This was great. I liked it! Especially the ending.
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Hi,

That was so cute! I loved how you had it come back full circle. It was good for you tp give us some background into what was happaning. It was a cute little story! Great job! Isn't great how Aslan always comes up whenever he is truly needed! I loved it, it matched the movies very well!

Thank you for your hard work!

~Paige
Brenna chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I Loved your little story it is so Amotional and sweet.
Doranwen chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I recommend paying closer attention to spellings. In your author's note, you have "dieing". That's a quick turnoff for me; I don't have much interest in reading your story if you don't have some of those basic spellings down (it usually implies that your writing won't be as good).
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Oh...oh that was beautiful. I love the scene at the Stone Table, and the ending. I wanted to cry. Wonderful job :)

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
Lisa Tucker chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This was really sweet. I liked how you used the same quote from the movie that Alsan used on the girls he also used on Edmund. I didn't quite get the joke about Edmund being "King Edmund the Just, not King Edmund with a Temper..." but the rest was a rereshing read! You should do more!
bean chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Good job! It was a good story. Like the one other reviewer said, it was a pretty standard fanfiction for this specific area (Edmund finding out what Aslan did) but I think it was really nice how you added Aslan saying that He died for everyone, Edmund had just started it. I really like how Aslan explains that He died because He loves Edmund, that was really cool. It's so awesome to know that Jesus gave His life for all of us because He loves us. Good job, God bless!
Aslan's Lamb chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
It has been written about before, Edmund discovering what Aslan did for him, his reaction, his acceptance. In some ways, this is a standard Edmundfic. But the way you end it is absolutely beautiful and unique. Lucy's line, ("Edmund, you're hugging me back!") is both funny and tender. And Edmund's echo of Aslan's words at the end is perfect.
purple kimono chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That's a really sweet story. I liked this line: "That's why you are King Edmund the Just, not the King Edmund Who Has a Temper." It's so cute!