Reviews for Enslaved by Victory
Wow, they finally got him! Wonder what their next move will be.
Brandyk chapter 17 . 9/8
Noooooo! The Heir's been unmasked and now all the Order knows! ... Oh yeah, and the capture, don't forget the capture: End of all evil and twisted mind games.
Well, there's more confusion and inside battles to come XD
Mareessa chapter 17 . 9/8
Oh my god this end was amazing. I applaud you author.
Mareessa chapter 16 . 6/2
Man this chapter was so good!
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 16 . 5/31
Holy crap you actually killed him!

Well now he's technically murdered a child :o
SmoulderS chapter 16 . 5/30
Dang, I forgot how good this story was! Thanks for updating, I may have to go back now and reread the entire thing! Loved every moment.
Brandyk chapter 16 . 5/30
OMG! You really did it! Bye Malfoy... But well, the rest is so cool! Love Harry being like this and next'll be awesome. Can't wait to ser who fines out the Heir's identity :'D That'd be epic!
I hope Harry fulfill his destiny and kills Voldemort; Lily’s sacrifice would not have be for not.
Mariah chapter 15 . 2/8
IM so glad his parents are making themselves know from the beyond. Harry needs to fight it! I hope Lily comes back! I love how they are fighting beyond the realm of past and living
Brandyk chapter 15 . 2/7
I just LOVE that horcrux!
The best plot ever and all the turns and inner debates... Really, it's so hard to decide if I want Ron or the Dark Lord to have Harry at the end... meanwhile, the tension and conflict, the uneasyness in all characters and actions: AWESOME!
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 15 . 2/7
Wow. That was intense.
patiflops2 chapter 15 . 2/7
Nice updated mate, I quite enjoyed this chapter.
Aspslyterin chapter 14 . 1/28
Please update soon , your story is awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/21/2017