Reviews for Sister
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
hmmm...so it's either the sister or the mother or both.
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I love the way you portayed Sayu- I feel like, compared to Light, people tend to make the assumption that she's a bit stupid. Considering the intelligence of her father and brother, though, that seems unlikely.

This fic was very sad, but well written and enjoyable. Brilliant, really!
magdilen chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This is my favorite of the 'Sayu's dealing with her brother's death' stories I've read so far.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
...
Nekomata-sama chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I really love it this!You're ana amazing writer!This will go to my favorites!Keep up with the wonderful work!
Maniacal Muffins chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Aw, jeez. Poor Sayu... I like how she figured it out kind of by thinking about the evidence before her and memories of Light.

"Sometimes, quietly to herself in the very darkest of the darkest nights, a small part of Sayu’s mind whispered that those morals were eerily similar to some of the ones she knew Light possessed. And how sometimes, when Light grew truly impassioned about justice, he sounded almost exactly like –"

That was an absolutely lovely line. Thanks for sharing this beautiful oneshot with us!
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
D: Poor Sayu. I liked how you made her smart enough to figure all this out, I've seen a lot of fics where she's written off as stupid, but Stupid and Yagami don't mix, do they? ;

Sayu knew her father had been riddled with bullets, a confrontation with the mafia for…for some notebook – hadn’t she been kidnapped and traded for the cursed thing? What was so important about a notebook?

Gotta feel sorry for her there, because unless you know the full story, a notebook's a REALLY stupid thing to die over.

I liked this, Shadow, and I can't wait to see more DN stuff from you. I like it better than your YGO stuff (which is awesome in it's own right XP).

Later!

~ Compy
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
*nuzzle* I think... I don't think people rememeber their families, or even *care* to rememember. I admit, I've forgotten that Sayu existed and was Light's sister many times.

Very lovely, 'ai-chan. Captured the lingering questions that Soichiro's and Light's deaths triggered. *applause* Love you.
C Elise chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
very great
MedliSage chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I liked it a lot. A nice insight into Sayu's character, very enjoyable to read.
FuryFaerie chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
So tragic. I've thought before how terrible it would be for Sayu and Sachiko to lose Light. He was really a treasure of a son and a brother (the part of him that was Light and not Kira, I mean). So your one-shot made me cry a little. Props. Overall, I enjoyed it. Very good writing. I liked the pattern and repetition used, it enhanced the overall feeling.

Thank you for sharing this, it was lovely.