Reviews for Darker Days
Shayne Pratt chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
I LOVED this story! You did a wonderful job! Now I am off to search for the sequel that I hope you've written.
Im not on this site anymore chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
jeffrey spell backwards...Too Easy! good fic!
Im not on this site anymore chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
That is soo cool!
TeriyakiKat chapter 10 . 8/11/2004
Excellent!

I never thought i'd like a modern version of sherlock holmes, but this is very good.

i saw your latest story posted, started reading it, and realized there was some quality writing and characterization there, so i went back to the beginning of it... very nice.

you write very well, and both jenny and sherlock are likable and believable.

your adults and other supporting characters seem a little characaturish and 1-dimensional... i feel like i could explain each one of them completely in about a sentence. arguments are also a little odd... once a character has gotten mad at someone for something, they seem to be utterly deaf to everything that person has to say, even when the arguments are quite persuasive. there's no possibility of 'i'm p-d off at you, but i'm gonna sit down and listen to what you have to say for yourself.'

but still, the story is well done, and i am well aware that this was written 3 years ago... i will certainly read the rest!
HaleyMoore chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
hehe, sorry about that TV comment, I forgot they were modern! Great story, my friend who HATES Sherlock Holmes liked this story. I had to read all of it to her on the phone! PLEASE make a sequal!
Haley Moore chapter 3 . 6/6/2004
They didn't have TV back then!
Aquarius1o1 chapter 10 . 5/29/2004
OMG...OMG...OMG...I LVOED IT...Words can't even describe it!...I'm in tears of worrie, sadness, and happiness? PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL(SP)! or at least tell me if Sherlock and Jenny grow up and get married!(sry I'm a little bit more of a romantic but I LOVE MYSTERIES!) I've never read a Sherlock Holmes Navel in my life but I'm gonna get one this summer and read it! EVERY GOSH DARN PAGE IN THE WHOLE DARN BOOK! lol

well Adios for now, Moonrose.

Sincerely,

Aquarius1o1
Lady Russell Holmes chapter 10 . 3/11/2004
oh, all lovely and sweet. You're still one of my first favorites.
holmes7 chapter 10 . 11/28/2003
You had a lot of heart in that story. Yes, the plot was slightly predictable, but it was well-woven and you've definitely got potential. Of course, this review is about two years late... Anyway, as a fellow fan of Holmes, good job and keep writing.
Meitantei Kudo KID chapter 10 . 11/6/2003
Very Moving... I love it!
oldwolf chapter 10 . 8/29/2003
An excellent tale with a screw-bally story and a tear jerker ending. I love it!
Britta Laveshe chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Not exactly original. but what can we do?
neoholmesz chapter 10 . 3/27/2003
I found your story absolutly inspiring. There is no way this won't be on my list for favorite Holmes has the gift of deduction, you have the gift of being a true author!
Crazy-Physco chapter 10 . 3/26/2003
very nice I like it a lot.
Crazy-Physco chapter 9 . 3/25/2003
good story ,I like it a lot ,very nice.