Reviews for There and Back Again
KeB01 chapter 32 . 2/18/2013
This fic was awesome! Couldn't stop reading. I loved the Johnny character and him and Jude bickering. Great job!
Leenababy chapter 33 . 1/14/2013
Love this story!
desi chapter 29 . 11/20/2010
actually to contradict your authors note it was well written.
desi chapter 27 . 11/20/2010
you really have a way with starting drama. my props.
trick chapter 21 . 5/28/2010
so i've been reading this and i'm very frustrated. i didn't realized that i could do this. so i'm doing it now.

this was a good story until about chapter eight. i don't really know where or what i'm talking about in specifics, but i do know that lately the plot has been kind of dragging. it's kind of annoying. that johnny guy gets on my nerves. and jude pisses me off. not only is she a baby, but she's a bitch. i feel like you have strayed away from some of the characters. espectially jude and tommy.

i also don't see how it's a big deal about the "enemy label" stupid. idk. this just pissed me off. but i will keep reading. :)

your writing is really good. and the idea of the story is a good one, it's just dragging a bit. i don't mean to be a negative nanacy, but yeah.
instantcraze92 chapter 26 . 4/24/2010
okay before i read more... is jane angie? this is soo good im loving it
shadylady21 chapter 33 . 3/15/2010
Wow. I can't believe that it's the epilogue, but I understand. The Epilogue was good and I think it was a perfect ending for this story. It was amusing (especially w/ Tommy and Jude and their wager) and there were parts that I was shocked at. Mainly, the fact that Johnny and Sadie got together, yeah, I know they had a thing before, but I seriously thought that him and Angie were going to be together and I really liked them as I couple. It was definitely unexpected. Hate to see this story end, it was one of my favorites, but it was a great story.
JennCorinthos chapter 32 . 1/24/2010
I found this and I am hooked... What a great story... I loved this...

JENNIFER
leytonfan30 chapter 32 . 12/16/2009
wow very good it took me 2 weeks to read this whole story...i cant wait to see what jude dose to make tommy squrim lol...please update soon and update when u can
tanya2byour21 chapter 32 . 12/8/2009
I can't wait to see who will win the free pass or if they will just call it a draw. lol. I loved the new chapter and I hope Tommy does go and see his son just to make sure if he is alright if any thing. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
jacqueezy chapter 32 . 12/8/2009
great chapter it was really good i loved the banter between jude and tommy it was great! lol my favorite part was when he was like what would you do if i brought you a poptart or something fried! i seriously died of laughter!
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 32 . 12/8/2009
Great chappy. I loved the last part with Jommy and the bet and that Jude called Angie. Can't wait to read more and see how things with Tommy and his son (and this interesting bet) play out! ;) Please update soon!
Nikki-4 chapter 31 . 10/14/2009
It was good. I'm glad her and Jamie worked things out. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a fantastic week. )
jhall1394 chapter 31 . 10/12/2009
Please keep writing! I'm still following the story!
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 31 . 10/6/2009
totally loved it, great work. I like that Angie and Jude are coming along now. And I really had to laugh about the whole Tommy-Johnny conversation. Poor Tommy and poor Johnny. lol