Reviews for The Rules
maria g chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
...woah...didn't see that coming...AND I LOVE IT!
andysanime chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Really good job on this story.
Twisted Pichu chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
OMG. this is brilliant! have you ever considered making more Marik X Yugi stories? there's barely any and yours is so cute! lolz great job seriously
crazychik410 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
cute
yuugi arry chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
awwwww its soooooo cute...and the perfect story to end the day(or start if you perfer its almost midnight)with...
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
nice
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Awesome!
kit chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Wow you had me thinking it was Yami there for a moment. Good Job. I like this couple,
1FtTall chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
It was definitely Angst/Romance. But then again isn't Angsty romance just great? With Croshipping none the less. I loved it. Keep up the great work. And did you have to kill Jou? Why not Tea/Anzu?
journey maker chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
OMG! Poor Yugi in order to prove himself to Marik he had to kill his best friend. What a relationship... Great Story..
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Great story. Poor Yugi to have a love like that. He had to kill his best friend and himself for Marik. Sounds like it will be a painfilled relationship.
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
O.O Hm... I love it! Though it is not my favorite pairing, as I like the Yamis with their respective Hikaris but I WOULD LOVE to see how this turns out... surprise me .

DarkAnubisAngel
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Oh WOW! Ok I was expecting the Marik part, but not Yugi! Holy $#1T! Marik is realy messed up in a way that only marik can be. AWESOME!