Reviews for It's Not Working
doyouqueue chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Bwahahaha!

that was the funniest thing i have ever read! so going into the fav section!
PookbearD chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
OMG!, what are you trying to do kill me? I am at work and lucky for me most everyone is gone or else they would have heard me laughing clear to the other end of the hall. Picturing Sammy in the tub with the aforementioned items attached was too priceless a picture not to conjour. I would have loved to hear the conversation with Bobby about this little incident. I bet he would loose it too.

Thanks for the wonderful laugh this afternoon.
twin wonders chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I have just read your story and can honest to god say that I cried with laughter. It was brilliant! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and post it.I loved the innocence of Dean and little Sam's unwavering trust of his brother. It's going to be one of the things I think about and re-read if I ever need a little cheering up.
sinful delight chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
HAHAHAHAHAH! Can't stop laughing. Pretty sure I just woke up the rest of my house... and possibly the neighbors with my giggle fit. hehehe. Nice work!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Oh god I think I peed myself (just a little!) at the ending. The power of the young mind to absorb information totally wrong just left me breathless and yes my guts still hurt so much from trying not to laugh out loud. One of the funniest pieces of writing I've read in a long, long time.
cmac1nj chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
ROFLMAOPIP! Even with knowing how the joke goes, I'm still laughing so hard I'm crying...LOL! This was FAN-FRICKIN-TASTIC!

Peace,

Carmen
A lost lily chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
LMAO perfect. Absolutely perfect and with a slice of small missing Mama Winchester angst too. LOVE IT
helinahandcart chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Hahahahahah LMAO well done, good one.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Oh my God, this is the most hysterical thing I have read in a long time. I love it! Great job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
LOL, oh how sweet that the boys were so innocent to think that tampons could actually help Sammy learn to do things. I can just picture what he must have looked like in that bathtub!
snchills chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
OMG that was hilarious.
Trish62 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Tehe. Cute! A nice little story to start me off this morning!
girl in the forest chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This is too funny! I started busting up as soon as the store clerk asked about the mom. I love the placement of the "materials". They (you) really got creative. The reactions of all three are priceless. I especially like John's with the bittersweet loss of his wife and then thinking he should call Bobby.
Twisted Little Heart chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
OH MY GOD! That is too funny! I can not stop laughing! Good job. That is oh my god, I can not stop laughing.
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
OH! MY! GOD! That was FABULOUSLY FUNNY! As in snorting, choking, unable to breathe, tears streaming down your face hysterically funny! :D :D :D I figured out what was going on when Dean plopped the stuff on the counter and the guy asked if his mom shouldn't be buying it but oh my LORD! The characters' reactions were absolutely PRICELESS! I think John's was the best!

That was brilliantly inspired writing! Thank you SO MUCH, Maya for sharing it and thanks to my buddy Phx for sending me the link! I think I'm gonna go back and read it again! :D
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »