Reviews for It's Not Working
Twisted Little Heart chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
OH MY GOD! That is too funny! I can not stop laughing! Good job. That is oh my god, I can not stop laughing.
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
OH! MY! GOD! That was FABULOUSLY FUNNY! As in snorting, choking, unable to breathe, tears streaming down your face hysterically funny! :D :D :D I figured out what was going on when Dean plopped the stuff on the counter and the guy asked if his mom shouldn't be buying it but oh my LORD! The characters' reactions were absolutely PRICELESS! I think John's was the best!

That was brilliantly inspired writing! Thank you SO MUCH, Maya for sharing it and thanks to my buddy Phx for sending me the link! I think I'm gonna go back and read it again! :D
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Now that girl was funny! Great job! :0)
spnMom chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I have found a lot of funny fanfics here, but this had me laughing straight for several minutes... I immediately had to Email my Mom and let her know about it. So cute! Thanks for the belly laugh!
AmethystSiri chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That is priceless :) absolutely hysterical :)
EmmelleN chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Hilarious! I'd like to read the bit where John explains just what these things are for!
lelann37 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
oh too funny. i love it! and i can just imagine the call to bobby...the shotgun makes more sense if he keeps calling him with crazy stuff. thanks for sharing
Catcelchu chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Thanks for posting this story. It was so funny, I laugh along with the shop assistant and John. Poor John he was going to have a hard time explaining this one to the boys.
Phx chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Thank you for the laugh. The poor boys, loL! Definitely one I'll be recommending. The visual of Sam and the tampons at the end? Hilarious!
nurple-girl chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
LMAO! What a weird mind you have! But delightful.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3