Reviews for Is Mos Nunquam Existo
TeBlacks chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
This was so great. So real, like it could happen. The last chapter made me cry. Both because of what Luke said when he told Jess, but also because of Rory's letter.

I always want them to end up together but, some times I think (like you made it) that they don't belong together. Even tough everybody wants them to.

Great work! Keep writing!
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Honestly the best piece of GG fanfic I've read...tragic and GOD-AWFUL PAINFUL subject matter...but very true to the characters. I really have to applaud you contributing this since the fic for this show usually sucks hardcore. Bravo.
lotzaluv chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
what? What? WHAT?

There has to be more; it can't end like that!

What true, unhappy, Jess/Rory Gilmore Girl fashion and as much as I hated it...I loved it.
Djux chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Don't know what to say really. You basically ripped my heart out and stomped on it, in a good way (if there ever is) ..I can't even imagine a world without Lor, or the pain Rory goes through because of that loss. But this was good, very sad, but so good.

But it will never be, right? :(
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
At first when I saw your story I tought "Oh great something new". So i started reading then when I realized Jess had a son I thought "They can't be together now!" So I decided to read the reviews and they said that they DON'T end up together. So I COULDN'T read the story even if I am sure it would have been great. See I need my "Happy Ever After" because for me they are an escape from the pain of life.

I don't even no why I am writing this. You most likey think I'm crazy!
pxlenno chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
That ending was beautiful :O And, as much as I hate to admit it, perfect for Literati, being that they just scream OTP but can never REALLY be together because of one circumstantial issue or another. So yeah, I absolutely LOVED this! Hope to read more of your work in the near future :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
good chapter & more please
EMlit88 chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Wonderful. Loved the honesty and tradgedy in your writing.

You don't sugarcoat anything between Rory and Jess and this fic thrives on that fact.

Can't wait to read more from you!
Curley-Q chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Great job, please continue
Loridhhp chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Wow! So sad! This was tragic and painful and beautifully written. I would imagine that Rory WOULD be absolutely destroyed if Lorelai were killed in a car accident. She would feel responsible and it would take her a long time to get over her grief, or at least come to terms with her pain and move on. Writing this in Jess' POV was truly profound, as it showed the depth of Rory's pain from another perspective. Brilliant, yet tragic, story!
starletelena chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
It will never be.

this is really good. of course I HATE that they don't get to be together, but the way you ended it is perfect and real.

still... will you write a sequel? ahaha

frequentlydazzeledbylit chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
OMG YOU MADE ME CRY! ah that is wicked sad. But really really good. I liked it that you didnt have them together but i hated it for the same reason. Great job on this story.

-A :)
Nicole Therese chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
I love the blatent emotion you portray but I have to admit, this was not my favorite chapter. It was a tad slow (well, I suppose the content wasn't slow but the way you overlapped them seemed more than past chapters). HOpefully you'll have more up soon.
wallaceout chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
I really like this story. It has really great potential and I cant wait for the next chapter. Keep Writing!

pxlenno chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
Oh Rory :( Your story is absolutely heartbreaking... it's so raw and real and emotion-invoking. WOW. Your writing is amazing. Hope to see an update very soon!