Reviews for Fair Play
ChristyCat chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Hee hee Loved this! ROFL at the choice of a Batman doll when Superman helped him win the game hahaha.

I also enjoyed the witty line about crossing off one revelation off his list.

I really liked it hon. Your birthday fics are always a blast :)
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Aw, Jason is so cute!

It was nice of Clark to help Jason win the Batman doll, it was funny that Jason didn't want a Superman doll, but then why would he want a doll when he can hang out with the real deal whenever he wants to?

I hope that you will have a good day!
ChildDevil04 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This was awesome. I loved the part where it was a stuffed Batman, that was just funny.
CrayfordDresden chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Nice Job!
BiteMeSilly1606 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
this was a very sweet one-shot! I was smiling so hard at the end of reading it. You have a great writing style to boot!

good job
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Wahoogal06 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
That story was too cute! It doesn't make me want to run out to my local carnival anytime soon, but it makes me want a funnel cake real bad...ha ha ha ha. Thanks for sharing your story with us!
Rhea Jediknight chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I liked how Clark rationalized Jason's need for justice in this one. I also liked the little reveal that his son is a pretty smart kid. That Batman doll was a great way to end it. Very enjoyable. Thanks,

Lady Suneidesis chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was cute! And I looked up the youtube link - very interesting!

~Lady Sun
Anarra chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
lol...great job...i liked it.
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
this is great. I love that Jason won a Batman doll
Mark C chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
This was another in a long line of good Superman fics from you my dear. I really enjoyed Jason's determination at winning that game and bringing home a prize. Unfortunately, Lois was right in assuming that the game was rigged but luckily Clark was there to turn the tables.

I also enjoyed Lois' reaction to the prize that Jason won.

Excellent job as always.
Torie46 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was cute! You'll have to write another one where Clark and Jason have the talk about Jason knowing Clark's secret. Although I don't think Clark would cheat for that I did enjoy it.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 6/22/2008