Reviews for Curse of a Man
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Beautiful, and so sad. You've got some real talent there. Now I'm teary'eyed. :D
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
*waves hand* Do you remember me? _ I hope you do! Because I still remember you. XD It's nice to see that you're writing a Sheelos one-shot during this hard time period when it is in decline. I am planning to write it again... maybe.

Anyways, I can't believe you. After a year from , your writing is still amazing as always! I really envy you. The idea is clear and precise. You get to the point... in a splendid way. I want your writing skills. Seriously. Your writing really brings me back to the good old days.

Please write more. Lots of love from Minnie. And... go Sheelos. :)
FireEdge chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow, that was interesting. Once I really think about it, love really IS a curse. Though, not in a bad way, as you said. I haven't read a Sheelos story in a while, either, so it was a nice breath of fresh air. I don't really have much to say, but this little ficlet DID get me to think.
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Very deep and thought-provoking. I liked it very much, short but very significant.
CaptainKa chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Awesome. Sheelos rocks!
Nico-Chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Lovely, absolutely lovely! I am in awe Manna, it was beautiful! Completely unexpected, and brilliant! I love how you took the topic and just ran. The descriptions of an aging Sheena and Zelos' own bittersweet thoughts was both beautiful and depressing. A wonderful ficlet!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Nice. "—oh, seven months along and still gorgeous—" it was that line that really made it seem like it was Zelos' train of thought. That kind of private sappyness.

the many descriptions of how Old!Sheena looked in comparion to her younger self was also a nice touch
Puppeteer of Hearts chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
T_T

Sad and sweet. From what you're inferring, Lloyd has undergone the angelic transformation-but then again, he's younger, but still ... *shrugs* Getting off topic.

Cute, yet bittersweet. *nods* Nice job, and I hope to see more in the future!

~Li-chan
Warlordess chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
How sad. But - and I "hee" at the thought - it was a Zelos/Sheena fic. And I liked hearing Zelos with this mindframe, as unpleasant as it might be towards his life and his loved one. The "short piece" was very real and claimed to know what I've been coming to understand lately - that love isn't all sunshine and roses and buttercups, but it's also not something to regret. I'm glad that you're on the same wave-length as me.