Reviews for Birthday Bashing
SetsunaSkye chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
No matter how many times I read this, I can't help squealing and loving every minute of it. Amazing!
meghanmoo chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I loved every second of this! I couldn't wait until you got to the lap dance and it was great!
TemariFire chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Love it! So witty and humorous!
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
this;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Haha I love it! Not only were they hell bent on ignoring their attraction towards one another but they would fight tooth and nail to prove it wasn't so .

I find it entertaining that in all his glory the mighty Sesshomaru was a virgin. It's a good thing though... He lost it to the love of his life as she lost hers to him :-)

Ah puppy turned into dog love. No pun intended.
Luner Midnight chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Loved it!
wwejackass chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was amazing! I love the end, Rin is all like "err, surprise?" That's amazing! Don't ask why, I just think it is.
aster23 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
so cute and hot
animeditto chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Greta story!
yue'sgirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
awesome. just too good
BlackFoxGun chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Totally loved this story!

Very sensual and a great turn on, though personally I missed having a actual lemon scene... Maybe next time you do something like that then you can put the lemon scene in there and make it even more enjoyable!

Kohaku No Ama No Gawa chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Awesome story, love the love-disguising-as-hate relationship they have at the beginning. The ending with InuTashio was funny.
darkangel0103 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
*beep* This is darkangel0103's answering machine. Terribly sorry, the reader of this story is currently laughing so hard that she can't even respond properly. It sounds something like LOLZ that was fucking genius. Great job! *beep*
MissMoonlightShadow chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
good and sexy i love the idea

good job
mulayhna chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Lmao! That was hilarious. You should deffinatly make a sequal if you have some extra time on your hands.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »