Reviews for Birthday Bashing
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 10/13
HAHAHAHA! I love it!
GAotaku chapter 1 . 10/6
OMG this is such an funny story :D you can see the emotions inside the sentences and you had me thinking that rin hates sesshomaru but in the end they liked each other. But the best part is undeniably when his father screamed that he finally has another daugther in law!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
And poor Inuyasha.
lovespirita chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This was sweet
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Yesssssssss amazing I loved this and like um I want them to be together forever ugh like sexual tension is the effing best yeet foreallllllllsssss
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
hay como lamandaron al matadero jaja
SetsunaSkye chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
No matter how many times I read this, I can't help squealing and loving every minute of it. Amazing!
Glasses Wearing Nerd chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I loved every second of this! I couldn't wait until you got to the lap dance and it was great!
TemariFire chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Love it! So witty and humorous!
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
this;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Haha I love it! Not only were they hell bent on ignoring their attraction towards one another but they would fight tooth and nail to prove it wasn't so .

I find it entertaining that in all his glory the mighty Sesshomaru was a virgin. It's a good thing though... He lost it to the love of his life as she lost hers to him :-)

Ah puppy turned into dog love. No pun intended.
Luner Midnight chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Loved it!
wwejackass chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was amazing! I love the end, Rin is all like "err, surprise?" That's amazing! Don't ask why, I just think it is.
aster23 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012