Reviews for Jam
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
well...my mom was watching the news so i tried to hold in my laughs and then i choked on my own spit XXD i'm not sure if this funny or just weird and creepy...both, its both! XD LOVED IT! _
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
that was weird. XD I don't think I'll be eating Jam again any time soon.

Heaven help us if Yami Marik ever did meet B. O.o

Very creative though, I'll give youthat. XD
WithABunny chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
My eyes are bugging out - whether it's from the pairings, the horrifyingly, morbidly good imagery, B's apparent insanity, or the fate of the three successors, I'm not sure.

Oh, wait, I am sure. It's all four that scare me! Well, the last one makes me want to cry, though. I mean, the three of them, getting turned to jam...*sobs*

IM? Wait, we have that on this site?

And yes. I am slightly technologically illiterate. (In other words, too stupid to not have realized that before.)

Although I don't know if I'll always have the opportunity to IM, conversations do flow better in the world of instant messaging. (You can yell "DUH!" at me now. xD) So...sure!

Well, what else can I say? That I'm favoriting this story just 'cause I'm a sucker for good fanfics? That I love your writing style and use of imagery? That I'm depressed because the thought of Matt getting turned into B's jam reminds me of the English dub of Ep. 35 of DN, where I watched him meet his demise?

*sobs* And his voice sounded so cool, too! Stupid bodyguards!

Okay, okay, sorry for that. I think I'll end this review now, because I'm probably freaking you out at this point. xD
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
... ew ...

You never fail to disturb me, that's for sure. Kinda makes me want to take apart your mind, peice by peice, to see how it all works...
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
O:! THAT WAS BEYOND CREEPY ZOMG.

CAN I WRITE THIS WITH A CRAZY CRAZY PLOT LIKE AN EXTENSION? O:

(By the ways...
Shadow over Egypt chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Why is it you always stir up my plunnies to rabid proportions? I always love your pretty lyrical language that could mean a thousand and one things, and a lot of the fun of your stories is actually interpreting them.

ANYWAY - I loved this, Kelpy. Thank you. x.