Reviews for Rescuing Kallen
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Just noticed that u made Gino a complete asshole
-LL
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
Really hoped you could finish this story :(
Really interested but the chances are slim :L eh oh well
dead-soulreaper chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
you were going so great but having charles use his geass on kallen is to much, the emotion from both kallen and lelouch made the story more then compelling enough. if you ever rewrite this dont involve charles at all until where he show up at his and lelouch's final show down, the changes you made between kallen and Lelouch would have changed the entire ending or made that much more heart wrenching if you followed the final episode's plot
JuniorL.Cloud chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Please update the story. I hope the story is not dead yet...
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Update!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
I knew they weren't doing 'that' because of the fact that she was carrying a roll of paper and what is supposed to be bigger?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Noooooooooo
Song-Sword chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
I enjoy the story.

Personally it comes dominantly from that I like Kallen's

character in the show though...

In the set up it seems as though Kallen is being written

as Suzaku near the beginning of the story.

I am curious about whether you will set up a situation where

Lelouch chooses to 'romance' the current Kallen, and surrender/continue as Zero without her on the field.

Or use memories of her brother and mother, like refrain, to restore her memories, the way the Black Knights restore Lelouch's memories with C.C. . Other than refrain, C.C. or Orange's(name never stuck) counter geass power are options.

Thank you for the stories though!
thisgirlcalledD chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
Oh. My. God. THIS WAS AMAZING! you did exactly what i WISHED the writers did when Kallen was captured.

Now, If I had it MY way, this was what would have happened next:

1) made Kallen forget about her 'Japanese half'(same as you)

2) instead of just making her a 'devoted soldier', I would have made her a Knight of the Rounds.

3) I would have made her a bit personality a bit darker, like kind of apathetic and questioning about everything and everyone. But because I like her spunk, she'd still be determined, and loud (xD) and when fighting, her usual self, and unwavering when carying out orders (when on the battlefield, ofcourse). and I'll tell you why:

(because she has no clue about her past, and feels she doesn't know herself, or anyone around her. She feels like she can't trust anyone, not even herself, and like she's missing something, and is yearning to find out what. Only when she's fighting does she feel like her 'her true self', as that is where she thinks she belongs; on the battle field). But maybe that would make her a bit like anya? ah well x) .

4) I'd have a side romance going on between Gino and Kallen, since I am an unwavering GinoxKallen 3fan3 .

(KINO FOROVER!3)

But your story was still amazing. I love it.
sandyx80 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
all I can say is...WOW..you've stayed true to what would actually happen in Code Geass! ; It honestly sounds like the script for the anime! XD
sairakanzaki chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
this story is wonderful please continue this. thanks _
Gul'Gul chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
keep up the good work
EternalKnight219 chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
Great story! I was wondering if you were planning on continuing it or are you putting it up for adoption because I would like to adopt it, if you would permit me.
The New Mandalord chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
"I have removed the true identity of Zero from her mind... Even though I could have seen who it was so we could take that person out... How am I the leader again?"
Simplywaters chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
Masterfully written, I love the plot twist of Kallen being brain washed into a loyal Brittanian. I really hope you update this again.

SimplyWaters