Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 11 . 9/9/2017
I remember this story!
It's been so long since I last read it but seeing it again sent me back through memory lane :)

I don't know if you're thinking of continuing but I just wanted to let you know I still enjoy this fic!
Immortal Ice chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
that's where you left off!? its been almost two years! please update soon! omg
LexieAnge chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
Can you please write more of this? I know she is going to save Jareth but how badly is he hurt? You should throw in som sweet Mavek time to make Jareth jealous. Lol. I really like this story.
LunarMeridia chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
Oh such a cliffhanger to leave on! I'm adoring this story so far! I cannot wait to read more. Please come back to it soon.
Tuathadanu chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Thankyou so much for this latest chapter- the story is developing very well!
Christina chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Please please continue this story! I'm sure it's not easy with every day life tasks and writer's block but I seriously hope you don't give up on the story I love it so far.
petitefeeme chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Your story is awesome! I can't wait until next chapter!
FireDragonLover chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
A cliffhanger...you made me scream at the end. Please please please do continue.
TheConqueress chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Update. Now.

Her Royal Goddess chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
please please update soonXx
MayGirl85 chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Enjoying the story!
cherryblossm chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
i love it and hope you up date soon
Starlight Sanctuary chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
ZOMFG I love this, thus far. I am an ardent roleplayer, but in the middle of my rp's, I'd take 15 minute breaks to read parts of this. I really do love it :3 Holy crap its so suspenseful! You can just leave it there, you must continue! o.O Okay, I'm somewhat crazy... anyway. I know what is it like with the whole summer job thing. Eck, the damn thing keeps me from having enough time to sit and read as well as write -.- Anyway, keep up the amazing work! Internet, sprinkled brownies for you! [::][::][::] 3

Starlight Sanctuary
Libby G chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
I just read what you've posted of the story so far and I can't wait for the next chapter; I was biting my nails at the cliffhanger! I enjoy how seamlessly you've incorporated the Dragon Riders from the world of Inheritance and yet made them your own. I will definitely be adding this story to my favorites!
NyahLi1 chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
Bloody brilliant chapter! I would love to read more!