Reviews for Sacred Mark of The Rising Kekkei Genkai
zachuzumaki chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
you said "enjoy, or I will find you" Where's the last part of taken. "and I will kill you" hehehe.
DeliciousCookie chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
I feel like you made Naruto a bit more like a douchey sasuke, and whatsup with that gay comment? Feels like Naruto gone a bit scummy, I'll check a few more chapters to see if his character stays like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Ehhh?

Your fiction makes totally no sense.

Kyuubi was safety sealed, but he could steal Narutos 'true self', crippling him permanently? Seems farfetched and unlikely.

What is it with Narutos sudden addiction of power? The word 'power' alone may cause him an orgasm... he is way too much like Sasuke or Orohimaru in that regard. Disgusting.

And what is it with him finally being able to use the basic Bunshin after his Chakra reserves increased!? His clones always looked so sick because he has waaay above Kage lvl Chakra reserves and no control of it! He is able to produce 1000 Shadow Clones! There is no way for him to pass this 'test'!

Shitty chapter/fiction.
fenixrojo36 chapter 19 . 9/15/2016
Sigue con la publicación de esta historia está excelente yo te sigo apoyando
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
I want to write chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
I think temari should be in the harem
Guest chapter 19 . 3/21/2016
Can naruto get a new house?
rinny55 chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
gilbertelec chapter 19 . 12/7/2015
w qaqqsqcz
gilbertelec chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
w qaqqsq
draco7347 chapter 19 . 10/27/2015
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Kill with natuto but im kinda of bearly getting used to this cause im a naruto fan and have watched all of naruto up untill now
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Ino or tenten or hinata
Hakkyou30 chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Sorry if i sound like a complete dick. But i noticed when you put up the harem. It seems you were one short.
Dc072923 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
U aren't that bad I've seen better but ur really good keep it up