Reviews for Sacred Mark of The Rising Kekkei Genkai
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Kill with natuto but im kinda of bearly getting used to this cause im a naruto fan and have watched all of naruto up untill now
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Ino or tenten or hinata
Hakkyou30 chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Sorry if i sound like a complete dick. But i noticed when you put up the harem. It seems you were one short.
Dc072923 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
U aren't that bad I've seen better but ur really good keep it up
moonraider123 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
So... Should we read or just leave it be... Cuz ur telling that this is nothing compared to the one u wrote before it got deleted... So u tell should we read it?
Googlemo chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
boring.
ZRAIARZ chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Yea ofcourse i read an awesome story and it stops right before the chunin exams
ZRAIARZ chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
YEAH! I love how u did those fluff moments. Most writes would drag it out about them admitting theirfeelings when at this point is obvious which i hate but no u sped it up n a believable way that made naruto look aweaome. ONly thing o dont get is why larxene wasnt mad when he kissed haku. Does she already know that he has to rebuild the clan or were the girls just too flustered
ZRAIARZ chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Yosh an awesome naruto who enjoys moments of insanity. Hes just like me!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Larxene
Andrew chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Good story so far but Kakashi never said witch training ground, only to go to the training grounds
hitman3434 chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
I must say that your story is one of the best I've read on this site. Good humor. Great creativity with both story and Jutsu. The story is a bit slow but is well filled with good stuff. Keep doing great. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Geostigma wth what is that name?! That is a stupid name for something like Naruto
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
ok thats just stupid... kyuubi tells naruto he has taken his true potential which that alone should HAVE pissed anyone off then gives it Back AS IT WAS HIS TOO TAKE ANYWAY! the part i'm pissed about is he didn't get mad at fucking All... he basically knows kyuubi's plan and just runs along with it! and another thing that doesn't make sense is the beginning Part! if the seal seals up kyuubi too protect the boy in hopes he would someday control & put the fact you put barrier around naruto so kyuubi couldn't harm him... THEN you have kyuubi send chakra at him & stunt his growth! how does that sound? the seal is used too seal up the foxes chakra... if he could do that then that means the seal is fucking weak! that makes noo sense! then you have naruto get his 'true self' back(rofl he gets it back and hes not angry) Nothing really change about him... from what i read is much more like an Act... you have say that was cool or did i look cool SmH that makes me think hes acting still calling sakura 'Chan'
I'm Naruto Dude chapter 1 . 1/7/2013